• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer 2.0

Very cool stuff, got to messing around with it to add my newer discs to my meager collection.

One small suggestion: I saw where you can add pictures of the discs. Could you possibly add a spot to add a picture of your bag? The 'show off your bag' threads are pretty popular, people could just link back to their disc organizer to show off. ;)

Why do you have the rogue, squall, and other listed under DGA and Discraft? I know Discraft makes them but I have never seen a "Discraft Rogue"

Are "Wanted" disc supposed to show up as "Loose" discs?
That kinda annoys me because I don't like having any loose, unorganized discs.

I like the attributes feature. What about "Limited Edition" being an attribute?

Is there like a "delete all" button somewhere? My list is so out of date, I've bought and sold so many discs over the past 3 months I have to go through them all and put them back on individually and I don't want to hit that dang delete button 400 times!

Yo Timg,

Any way to add 3x and 4x JK Aviars to the list?

FYI, it says 3x/4x JK Avira. Just thought you should know. ;)

When you mark a disc as lost, the "lost on hole #" is tempermental. I made the change to the disc to mark it 'lost' and the hole # didn't work. I saved the changes (marked it as lost) then re-edited and the option was there to mark the specific hole.

disc photos?

Is adding a photo of a disc only available to premium members?
I can't seem to upload disc photos.

I just finished updating/adding all my discs since the new Organizer was launched. I love the improvements and new layout. Thanks Timg for all you do.

Everyone that has not played with it yet needs to at least try it by listing what's in their bag.

FR CFR GLOW??

Hello,
I'm trying to add all my discs to the Disc Organizer but am unsure exactly what the FR CFR and GLOW checkboxes mean? I assume GLOW is for a disc that glows but I have no idea about FR and CFR? Please forgive my ignorance as I'm still learning!

Thanks in advance!