• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Disc to replace my super flippy Lucid Emac Truth

will1442

Bogey Member
So I have had this EMac Truth in my bag for a very long time. It was very stable at first and then one day just turned understable. It became my go to hyzerflip turnover disc that I would use for late flip up and turn shots. I could throw it with hyzer at about 60-80% (depending on how much hyzer) and know that it would flip up and continue to turn. Sadly.. I left the disc at a course by accident and have not received a call. So.. now I need to find a new late flipping turnover disc and it can't really be a lucid emac because that would just take way too long.

Can anyone recommend a new disc for me that wouldn't take too long to beat in to this state as well as keeping the feel of the Emac or a buzzz?

I throw the ESP Buzzz as my go to Mid so I was thinking of getting an Elite X Buzzz and beating that in a bit.

Thanks!

Elite X Buzzz would probably work for you, since it should break in decently quick. Maybe give a buzzz ss a shot in Z? But I haven't thrown one in a long while.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was actually hoping to get a Buzzz SS in Elite X. But they don't make them in that plastic. I have thrown a Z and that is still too stable. And would take too long to beat in.

I actually already bought a Buzzz in Elite X but they are cheap and figured I'd ask around to see if that would be the best option. But I won't get a truth instead bc that would be kinda redundant I would think. Since they are pretty much the same disc (although I know truth's are a bit less stable than Buzzz's).

I am talking a disc that I can throw with hyzer that will flip late and continue to turn the whole flight. So pretty much anything other than baseline plastic will be too stable for too long.

Meteor is too deep for my liking but I didn't know they made the Mako3 in XT!!! I may have to try that out.

Biofuzion Truth or Fuzion Evidence.

Try a Lucid Evidence. They get flippy really fast. They are one of the OOP molds but still lots around.
I've never thrown a Tursus from Westside but they're supposed to be the flipiest... not sure if they feel similar. In flight alone I would say a Fuse but it doesn't feel anything like an Emac Truth.

May have to try an Evidence as well. Fuzion is less stable than Lucid right?

You might want to check out a Goldline Latitude Fuse weighing around 167g. It's pretty understable and will glide for days. Insane glide

Last edited:
Warrant is in the same family as the verdict, truths, evidence. Feel pretty similar.

Used to bag a warrant for my US mid. Not a big hyzer flipper though. They'd definitely fill the role you seek.

Latest posts