• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discbids.com - - what do you think?

20 years and you didnt join pdga til 40334? :p
You know, there's a lot more to disc golf than the PDGA. The member database here shows 673 members with 20+ years experience. More than half of them aren't showing a PDGA number.

Matt, welcome to DGCR. I'm sorry that you're credibility is being attacked but that's kind of par for the course around here, (although posting a thread that was obvious spam last night didn't exactly help your cause). I mean, c'mon that was bad internet etiquette back in the 90's.

Nonetheless, I wish you and your enterprise well.

i was just making comments in jest.
welcome to the site, i hope your discbids thing works out , because i want to get my hands on some quality plastic at a good price. and also because ebay sucks!

Crash, I've change the layout and background. When you have a chance take a look at it and tell me what you think.
Thanks
Matt-

Looking better for sure. By no means trying to be over-critical as many dg sites are no web design marvels, im just trying to help. :D

The face of discbids.com has been changed. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Matt-

i just dont like how the facebook page spun off to this having reserves, buy it nows, etc. It sounded to me as it was going to be the exact same format as the FB page, in a more organized and 'legit' manner

The Facebook page has been a huge success but, not necessarily setup functionality wise for live auctions plus building a site similar from scratch would cost $5,000-$10,000. discbids.com and DDGA on Facebook have NO affiliation.

Blackandwhite,

As we grow members will be limited to Auction listings, Classifieds, trade-swap and want-it-now features only. Reserve prices are in place so members don't lose their butts with a limited amount of activity and will eventually go away as I see no need with a starting price and a huge member base. Vendors with business memberships and a discbid.com store will be allowed to post Buy it nows.

The discbids.com software has over 25,000 features that I haven't even began to tap into yet. The main goal is to GROW the member base so we can make these awesome features available.

Ripper,

Great to here! As a member your feedback is very important. Thanks and happy bidding!

Matt-

Whenever I start to scroll down, the scroll bar disappears and forces me back to the top of the page (with no option to see what else lies "below").

The first I've heard of this issue. Are you accessing the site from a mobile device by chance?

The mobile site(using ipad) does not fit on the screen and doesnt let me scroll either

Still doesnt work, cant move from side to side

Latest posts