• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania - CD2

This disc is great, im really surprised more people arent throwing it. For me it fits nicely between my thunderbirds and escapes.

Can't say enough about this disc! I bag a 1st run c-line and swirly s-line. The 1st run c-line is a beast! I can really get behind it and not worry about it turning over. I don't throw these into headwinds though I use my PD for that. The swirly s-line is a workhorse! 400' on a beautiful line is awesome. Little turn and a little fade. I'm reaching for this disc all the time. I've never been so confident with a mold. Loving the cd2, pd, fd3 speed 9/10 combo

definitely getting more CD2's... threw an absolute laser 430' on a slight downhill today at Beaver Ranch

Which hole? Love me some Beaver. CD2 is amazing I carry one stable C line and one S line. and took 4 PDs out of the bag.

S CD2 has become one of my favorite discs! Feel great in the hand, and they hold any line you put them on. Straight, hyzer, turn overs...

I've won two CTPs in the last week with my S-Line CD2. Total of $46. Covers leagues for a few weeks! :thmbup:

Love this disc. So straight, so easy to shape my lines. So trustable and predictable. Perfect compliment to PDs. Dig it.

The CD2 sounds really awesome. I recently got into some DM molds but wondering if I'm already baggin a TD , CD, and PD will the CD2 overlap too much with the CD? I thought it would be a good alternate to my Valkyrie (maybe a lil more stable). I DO acknowledge that I carry a lot of molds already and one can claim overlap, but trust me these all have their own duties. Also, I think the CD2 is slower than the CD....more like the Valk or Viking. Either way I want to get one ;)

Jesus christ looking at your sig you do have a %#&load of molds in there... if you are sure you cant cut anything and if you keep using each every once in a while at least... I used to be like that but I did manage to go down to less and I am notmissing anything.

I just hope they make more SCD2s, since I only got 2 and they have never been available in Finland (i.e. 2nd hand market is nonexistent)

I'm pretty sure I read they would make more s CD2s. I got one bagged and 4 backups. I just hope they make solid colors, some of those swirlys are like camouflage.

How different are the CD2s to Thunderbirds/Teebirds? I am kind of interested in getting one to try, but can only get one in C-Line or G-Line at the moment.

How different are the CD2s to Thunderbirds/Teebirds? I am kind of interested in getting one to try, but can only get one in C-Line or G-Line at the moment.

CD2's are like seasoned thunderbirds. They like to pop up flat and go nice and straight when thrown on a slight hyzer. If you throw them harder, expect it to drift right a bit and come back with a gentle fade. Seriously underrated disc. Grab a C-Line

The CD2 sounds really awesome. I recently got into some DM molds but wondering if I'm already baggin a TD , CD, and PD will the CD2 overlap too much with the CD? I thought it would be a good alternate to my Valkyrie (maybe a lil more stable). I DO acknowledge that I carry a lot of molds already and one can claim overlap, but trust me these all have their own duties.

Depends on the plastic. I carry two S-Line CD2s and they fit beautifully between the PD and FD2. I think the CD and PD actually overlap a bit more. The CD is more understable than the PD, but they fly similar enough that I dropped my FR CD. The CD2 is a little slower, glides a little better, but is DEAD straight with a mild hyzer finish. I would definitely recommend an S-Line CD2 as it will fly different that most of your bag. Think Valk, but with less lateral movement.

for some reason i never clicked with the g-line (nor C-line that was too similar to PDs at my power). it was okay but i had similar discs in the bag already and i could never get the trust with it that you need on the course. took a while to click with the s-line too but now it is honeymoon time. super straight in the woods. just scored 2 more (wings stamp this time), and i am trying to tell myself 4 is enough

for some reason i never clicked with the g-line (nor C-line that was too similar to PDs at my power). it was okay but i had similar discs in the bag already and i could never get the trust with it that you need on the course. took a while to click with the s-line too but now it is honeymoon time. super straight in the woods. just scored 2 more (wings stamp this time), and i am trying to tell myself 4 is enough

The Swirly S-Line Wings Stamp CD2s are absolute MONEY! I grabbed a 171g S-Line and it's a bit more understable than my Swirly S. Not a killer, but not that dead straight slot I love. The standard S-Line needs a little more hyzer to flip to flat if I'm shooting a tunnel, otherwise she'll turn a bit more out to the right. I'm keeping my eyes out for more of the run that I fell in love with.

I just grabbed one(swirly S) of these in the past week or so and immediately ordered more.
Today I went out and on 5 straight holes, 2-3 of which I almost never get that close, I buzzed the chains on all of them.
Getting more distance and great accuracy.
This disc is indeed MONEY.

I have such a strange love affair for the CD2. I have one in all 3 plastics offered, and like my swirl S-line the most. It's a fantastic disc, that flies beautiful lines with great distance, and my particular swirl is super sweet looking. But, it just seems to overlap with what I already carry so I always end up taking it out.

To me, the CD2 flies most similar to my C-line FD's, but obviously much faster with a bit more distance. I also have a well seasoned S-line PD that I bag that is pretty close as well. But for some reason the CD2 always finds it's way back into my bag lol.

Anyone here throw a S line TD? I have a TD and basically the flight is more like 9.5/5/-1/2 not that its like that for me, its that the disc isn't flippy...which is actually good for me. It handles like a FD with maybe a bit more HSS. I was very surprised. I like it because it feels like a Roadrunner, but flies like an FD. just faster. I wanted to compare this with the CD2. I do also have a C CD...its nice, i like it, but the flashing on it is so bad I have not used it in a month

I have a C line TD that I love! Just ordered a C CD2, S CD2, C FD and S FD. I also ordered a C line DDx to go with my S line. Looking to go with an extensive Discmania lineup.

I have a C line TD that I love! Just ordered a C CD2, S CD2, C FD and S FD. I also ordered a C line DDx to go with my S line. Looking to go with an extensive Discmania lineup.

Nice choices, do you already have a PD? If not, I strongly suggest you pick one up. IMO a Discmania bag set up is not complete without some form of PD. Out of all my different molds I bag, I carry the most PD's, very versatile disc.

Latest posts