• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside box is out

PMantle

* Ace Member *
Here is the description of the discs:

About the 5 discs inside:

Approved over a decade ago. This distance driver will glow you away.
This control driver will glide you into success. Honestly too beautiful to leave your hands.
Limited prototype overstable distance driver. Do we need to say more?
Throwing this midrange, you will wish you had more arms to use it more often.
After this putter is chasing down the chains, you better run and grab it before somebody else does.

I went ahead and ordered one. I'll report on the new discs when I get them.

Where can I find this magical box?

I would love to get one of these, but don't have the budget this month. They will probably be sold out before I get disc $ again.

Here is the description of the discs:

About the 5 discs inside:

I went ahead and ordered one. I'll report on the new discs when I get them.
A little birdie told me what they are but I can't remember exactly the plastics for each.
Boatman
Decodye? Hatchet
Adder
Glimmer Tursas
Hybrid Shield

A little birdie told me what they are but I can't remember exactly the plastics for each.
Boatman
Decodye? Hatchet
Adder
Glimmer Tursas
Hybrid Shield

Ah, I feel better not blowing $100 on 1 disc I like and one I'm interested in. Thanks!

I just would like to see some VIP Stags back in stock. I'm going to buy a stack of them if I can lol.

So what is the Adder exactly?

I just would like to see some VIP Stags back in stock. I'm going to buy a stack of them if I can lol.

So what is the Adder exactly?

If Stags are out again this year I'm buying at least 3. I have that mild turnover so dialed in with them it's hard to think of moving to another disc.

Adder looks like a Warhorse replacement. Very fast and OS from what I've seen.

Yep, same here. I'm picking up at least 3. Luckily the last one I bought is bright, bright pink. About the hardest color to lose. I've done my best trying though lol.

So the Warhorse is OOP now or just not on the agenda? It seems like hardly any Westside is on the agenda. Hopefully that changes in the next year.

Yep, same here. I'm picking up at least 3. Luckily the last one I bought is bright, bright pink. About the hardest color to lose. I've done my best trying though lol.

So the Warhorse is OOP now or just not on the agenda? It seems like hardly any Westside is on the agenda. Hopefully that changes in the next year.

They haven't said it's OOP but it's not on the production sheet they sent out and only a couple of pros(mainly Chris Clemons) bag them.

I hope it doesn't get cut, but from what I can tell this looks very close. I've got 13 Warhorses, but as it's my longest disc, it's also the easiest to lose.

They haven't said it's OOP but it's not on the production sheet they sent out and only a couple of pros(mainly Chris Clemons) bag them.

I hope it doesn't get cut, but from what I can tell this looks very close. I've got 13 Warhorses, but as it's my longest disc, it's also the easiest to lose.

I'm in the same boat with the Northman. Luckily I got about 10 spares. I also only throw half as far as you so I don't lose too many lol. Wish I would've bought more Tournament ones though, I only have one.

Looks like I probably would have been relatively happy with that box. Tursas and Hatchet are the two molds I have been wanting to buy backups for. Boatman is a disc I've wanted to try for a while. 3/5 ain't bad for a mystery box.

That being said, I still will never buy a mystery box. I am way too particular with molds and weights, and I don't like going through the hassle of selling the ones I don't want.

Latest posts