• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

Ordered an Orange 168, lightest they had. Picked up a star roadrunner, too. And now I will be putting myself on a 3-month disc-buying moratorium, or else my daughter won't be able to go to college. :)

Picked up 2 175 blues. Should last me awhile. I can now retire my dgr ace disc. I was tempted to get a lighter one but resisted

I just ordered 2-165's from DN.:clap: Can't pick them up now, so I will get them in a couple of days. At least they are inbound. That is the important part.:thmbup:

I just ordered 2-165's from DN.:clap: Can't pick them up now, so I will get them in a couple of days. At least they are inbound. That is the important part.:thmbup:

I was tempted to get a lighter one ~168 but got 2 175 because I know that I like the 175s I have now. Maybe later on I'll pick one up to try

I was hoping DN was going to have lighter ones that DGC or I'd have to settle for a 168. Glad I waited. My shoulder is too beat up to handle 175's anymore.:(