• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania PD2 - CHAOS

S-PD2s feel sweet. Comparing the PLH of my C and S, my 172 S-Lines are just slightly lower. Can't wait to throw them.

my buddy just snagged me these beauties

imagejpeg_2_5.jpg

i got a chance to throw some when jussi was filming here in so.cal. i currently use an extra beefy c-ling pd2 and love it for max d headwind situations. the starlite pd2's are EXTREMELY overstable. i couldn't turn it over into a headwind and i didn't see jussi or anyone else that could flip the thing. starlite pd2's are an understable version of a manhole cover.

lol im glad i didnt get any light ones. all these are max weight. they only had red,blue,orange,yellow,white at the memorial according to my friend . all the reds and blues were the lighter weights.

Booter said:
lol im glad i didnt get any light ones. all these are max weight. they only had red,blue,orange,yellow,white at the memorial according to my friend . all the reds and blues were the lighter weights.

i think all of them are starlite :eek:

we were messing around with a 171.

I got one of them from disc golf hero and it has one of those shitty innova domes where it is flat for a bit and then gets real domey. I hope it will fly ok.

rusch_bag said:
I got one of them from disc golf hero and it has one of those shitty innova domes where it is flat for a bit and then gets real domey. I hope it will fly ok.

If it's what I think you're talking about, then that does suck. Do you mean like some sort of insane pop-top in the middle? I've only seen Destroyers like that, though.

rusch_bag said:
Pop top in the middle, but the first 2 inches from the edge are flat. Real awkward looking.

Is that for an S-PD2? What color? I have two orange C-PD2s that are like what you are describing but my merlot C-PD2s are just moderately domey.

Latest posts