• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] DM-Chaos

Quezzy

Banned
http://www.discmania.net/2011/01/20/chaos-will-reign/

http://www.discmania.net/products/pd2-chaos/

Flight characteristics
Let's face it - the PD2 Chaos is not meant for everyone. Picture Innova's Xcaliber with a little more speed and stability and you'll know what this disc is like. It is abnormally fast for the stability it offers. Targeted for the strong-armed touring pro, this disc is very reliable thrown backhand, forehand and overhead in pretty much all conditions. Available in extremely grippy P-line. Do you think have what it takes to throw this disc?

pd2-chaos.png

I've never thrown a single Discmania disc. I certainly dont think I would have the arm for that PD2 Chaos. Is there a good driver to start with, with Discmania?...

yea. The cd is good,very valk like since the wing is a valkyrie wing. Then I would recommend the ppd freak.. There is also the dd which is essentially a tweaked wraith,the mids are good too

well I say tweaked wraith because the dd is the wraith wing + anhyzer top. I know the older ones were glideless crap but the newer ones in sline are nice

Are they more or less stable than a wraith? Or better question, are they better than a flow?

the pd2 has more dome and more glide than that flat star katana. Easier to grip too.the pro pd2 are bombers.

@bnc-id say they're maybe like an echo wraith.its been a while since I've thrown a dd but it's definitely not better than a flow. The flow has much more glide,faster,and also more durable compared to an opto flow since the dd isn't in c plastic. Now

Last edited:
Sounds good, I have enough wraithy discs and the flow is still the best high speed driver, I love how much anny I can put on it and still have it come home.

From ur description it almost sounds like a slower echo destroyer, which is not a bad thing. But it's gonna be pretty hard for anything to unseat my Pink Z Forces. Those are best high speed hyzer discs I've ever thrown. Thank u Matt Hall for that tip.

Last edited:
for the c line Think faster,better,reliable champ xcal ,though the echo destroyers are beefy too this is a little longer I'd say. The ppd2 would be closer to the echo destroyer but a little longer and faster.

I can't wait until my asia open p lines break in. Grip locked my first throw but with the extra torque it went close to 425 feet at about 8 feet off the ground. Watch out for the skip though. Mine hit the ground then go vertical and 30 feet left.

..I love my pd2 chaos, p-line. They're fast, far, and reliable. It may be my only fh disc in my bag>

the pd2 has more dome and more glide than that flat star katana. Easier to grip too.the pro pd2 are bombers.

@bnc-id say they're maybe like an echo wraith.its been a while since I've thrown a dd but it's definitely not better than a flow. The flow has much more glide,faster,and also more durable compared to an opto flow since the dd isn't in c plastic. Now
Discspeed said that the P-DDs flew identically to Echo Star Wraiths. Haven't thrown those so can't compare.

The older S-DDs were the most overstable and usually glideless to the point of being pretty much unusable. The newer ones on the other hand tend to be (from what I've seen) much closer to the P-DDs in terms of glide, and not as overstable as the first ones, but still more than the Ps.