• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Big Z Collection

Id buy a drone

drone.jpg

I like this suggestion, it has such a killer stamp in the D plastic :thmbup:

The Buzzz looks great but, I don't get to excited about stamps that never last long anyway.
The circle Z stamps scratch off extremely easily so I am hoping these stamps last longer. I would love a huge Buzzz stamp but would also be reluctant to throw it! It just looks so cool. Discraft should do all their stamps like this.

are you talking the Saturn Rings Comet?
either that one or the one with a big, flaming, comet streaking across the disc (both are awesome stamps).

really wish Discraft would take a page from the innova proshop book and release some premium plastic discs with 'vintage' or base plastic stamps.

The big Z Buzzzes are nice, but I'm way more into the idea of a Comet in the 10 yr Z plastic. That would be sweet.

According to an ace race email I just got, the big Z collection will hit stores this week.

And here I thought this was a thread about Carlos Zambrano. :)

I'll wait and see but I do throw Z Buzzzes so...

I picked up a Zombee, haven't thrown it yet. Doesn't feel much different from regular Z, looks a bit pearly. The stamps are pretty cool except for the Crank. That looks like somebody used a sharpie. I like Cranks but have no desire to own a Big Z.

I picked up a Zombee, haven't thrown it yet. Doesn't feel much different from regular Z, looks a bit pearly. The stamps are pretty cool except for the Crank. That looks like somebody used a sharpie. I like Cranks but have no desire to own a Big Z.

Do you know where to get one online?