• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft can eat it with cheese...

Ya know those blue lights that kill bugs and yet they still fly right to them?

That's this thread.

This should be in the McGangbang thread on watercooler, not here
We don't really have to talk about the values of cheese just because it says "sucks it with cheese" or whatever. :)

as ussual, I blame zenbot for getting us off topic. :|

If the thread had not added the "with cheese" part, would it still make a sound?

MMMMM bacon cheese log, 4000 calories of delicious cheese covered sodium soaked meat log!! yummy

Sweetchains - First off, that is a great name AND avatar....even HBK is prone to throwing a tantrum on the course:)
Seriously, I love Innova as well and throw a lot of their plastic...but don't be so quick to write off any of the other disc companies. I would highly recommend a Z or ESP Buzzz for a midrange....it replaced all of my Rocs and has become the sweetest disc in my bag.
There are 2 or 3 other discraft discs that always sneak into my mostly Innova bag as well...Banger GT and Surge SS....for only $15 a pop or so, it's worth giving a few of those other discs a shot at some point...

Sweetchains - First off, that is a great name AND avatar....even HBK is prone to throwing a tantrum on the course:)
Seriously, I love Innova as well and throw a lot of their plastic...but don't be so quick to write off any of the other disc companies. I would highly recommend a Z or ESP Buzzz for a midrange....it replaced all of my Rocs and has become the sweetest disc in my bag.
There are 2 or 3 other discraft discs that always sneak into my mostly Innova bag as well...Banger GT and Surge SS....for only $15 a pop or so, it's worth giving a few of those other discs a shot at some point...
My problem is that I like to shop for discs in person and most places stock Innova. There are a few Discraft and Millennium here and there but Innova definitely has the market for brick and mortar stores 'round these parts.

My problem is that I like to shop for discs in person and most places stock Innova. There are a few Discraft and Millennium here and there but Innova definitely has the market for brick and mortar stores 'round these parts.

same here. That is the main reason why it took me so long to give discraft a try. I didn't even know what to try, so I got that misprint deal (good god, I sound like thier spokesman I pitch this thing so much :rolleyes:). It gave me enough to try a ton of new molds and I traded some for other stuff that I learned I wanted from the deal.

Yeah, we have a pretty good shop around where I live that sells Innova, Discraft, and DGA...but I honestly order most of my discs online. I've gotten a lot braver about trying different molds, etc without having to actually touch and feel them. Forums like these are also handy to help figure out what you may want to try...

There's a big seller near Veteran's Park in Arlington, TX that I'm gonna check out tomorrow. They have every Innova disc ever there. If you buy 3 discs there you get a free taco. I didn't even bother to see Discraft is stocked there. I'll see if they have a Buzzz since that seems to get all the rave here....

There's a big seller near Veteran's Park in Arlington, TX that I'm gonna check out tomorrow. They have every Innova disc ever there. If you buy 3 discs there you get a free taco. I didn't even bother to see Discraft is stocked there. I'll see if they have a Buzzz since that seems to get all the rave here....

you should get a birdie
i've heard good things

HAHAHA PWN'T.:D:D

just plain cheesy

disc.jpg

Latest posts