• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Cryztal Buzzz GT.......

I will be getting mine today and will be throwing it. I will post how it flies soon.

Posted this pic in a sale thread figure id post the pic here as well

If you want one . Pm - BlackAce

he might have a few left .

644262_10152471109445018_261247931_n_zps5243cdca.jpg

If you are serious i can probably get another one if you cover costs/shipping. i know my club had a few leftover to sell/players packs. no guarantees though

I'd really only be interested in a max weight blue one. They look sweeeet!

This plastic feels amazing by the way. Feeling it against other Cryztal Z stuff, it is stiffer by far. I felt a regular Cryztal Z Buzzz and it was very gummy. These feel very nice and I can't wait to throw it tomorrow.

I can not wait much longer. I really want to throw one of these. Still no reviews on how they fly.

Rumor has it they fly like a Buzzz but with a little more fade at the end. I'll be bagging one for sure.

I will no doubt pick one up from my club and throw it a couple times. I had a hard time getting a normal grip/ignoring the GT on the Banger I had and could only fan grip it comfortably. I think/hope that'll be less of an issue with the Buzzz?

Anyway, all the more incentive to show up for doubles on Saturday in the snow!

Just got mine. They are better than I thought they'd be. I was thinking of using my black GT as trade bait but I think it's gonna be a keeper. Feels great and surprisingly flat. We'll see how they fly!

Buzzz GT showed up today. I am suprised at how flat these discs are. It feels great in the hand. I would say its a little stiffer than my Cryztal Buzzz. Feels great. Can not wait until the others show up.
IMAG2349_zps813aca3b.jpg

IMAG2354_zps2c56c529.jpg

Interesting, I didnt know they were special to Michigan clubs. Had a chance to snatch one this past weekend and opted not to, wasn't sure I would like the GT part of the disc. May have to take a 2nd look this weekend at the next club outing. Thanks for the heads up!

Got mine in the mail today. Really liking the GT top as it fits well in the hand. Looking forward to throwing the Chartreuse one soon. Probably hanging the smoke black one.

BCb4LarCQAAxAtV.jpg:large

That green one is sweet.

I like the plastic but the whole GT thing seems like a gimmick. I've never had trouble gripping a Buzzz and I've thrown them in Z, X, Titanium, and Pro-d.