• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Factory Store

My premium box was awesome, cryztal buzzz,drone,challenger and nuke. Big z buzzz, crank,nuke, mantis and drone.glo buzzz

My premium box was awesome, cryztal buzzz,drone,challenger and nuke. Big z buzzz, crank,nuke, mantis and drone.glo buzzz

DUDE you're making me impatient. Mine should arrive by tomorrow. I have to say I'm hoping for as many non-BigZ as possible, mainly because I already have a decent number. I don't think I'd complain about a single one of your discs. Both of those drones will be fun. How are the weights?

I think its sickening DC is now competing directly with their retail partners. How is the sport suppose to grow if retailers are cut out of the picture? I HATE this stuff from a small business standpoint.

These companies should be manufacturing and distributing products. leave retail to the well, retailers. The worst part is you cant really have a "shop" without carrying these 2 companies products.

I don't see a problem. Other than Play It Again, I don't know of any store that sells misprints.

Lol... Gotta love disc golfers and their wallets.

Who cares about a ****ed sport from the get go. What a sick retail industry to be a part of so damn cut throat on a minimal margin. Its bare rations really. Discs need to be more expensive given the 10 year life of a premium plastic and how little $ this sport has in general.

Its all a joke from the outside... Seriously.

Manufactures are doing well and if they wont set up the rest of the partners who move their products to do just as well its a lost cause in order to ever actually grow the sport.

I wonder what major retailers think of their top 2 companies selling direct below MSRP. Let alone the LE stuff which could be distributed vs listed at a premium $. Innova is the worst but obviously DC sees the quick $ to be made on odd runs of stuff. Its short term though vs getting stores to carry more product and growing a customer base. They have the power.

My misprint pack was disappointing: 3 Nukes 1 Nuke OS 2 Mantis 2 Stalker 2 Heat. Wish there was some more variety. I like the heat and could use the Nuke OS but that's it.

My misprint pack was disappointing: 3 Nukes 1 Nuke OS 2 Mantis 2 Stalker 2 Heat. Wish there was some more variety. I like the heat and could use the Nuke OS but that's it.
And thats why i have never ordered a misprint pack from discraft even at such good prices.

The weights were all in the 170+ range. My buddy basically had the same box as me but he had a big z comet instead of a challenger. I'm completely satisfied. Glad I waited for the premium pack and hate I didn't order 2. Gonna set up an all discraft bag for fun.

Factory stores would do better to just sell LE, misprints and oddball stuff.

That would actually help them and the retailers in the long run.

I ended up with a crank, force, wasp, buzzz (2), buzzz os, buzzz ss, stalker, avenger ss, and a glide.

And thats why i have never ordered a misprint pack from discraft even at such good prices.

Why? Because he got 10 premium discs and 5 diff molds for 5$ a piece?

I dont see why this would be a bad thing. Sounds like the price is well worth it.

Btw swede, I posted my premium box with some pics in the discs forum. Also awesome. 4 Cryztal (174 Nuke, max weight Drone, Stalker, and Avenger SS), 3 Glo (a flawless Meteor w/o the misprint stamp, Comet, and Buzzz), and 3 BigZ (max Buzzz, a light Nuke, and Crank).

At $6 per disc, I would have done well to get 2 more packs. :sick:

I bought a ten pack of z plastic misprints. Paid 50.00 with shipping. I got ten quality discs that 6 I love. The other four will make great ctp prizes to raise course funds! Also got a hat and a ton of free swag other than that. Well worth the money.

I posted my pack in the other thread but here is what I got in my Z misprint pack. I am new to the game so I took the advantage to get some discs to try out that I may have never tried before. Plus I got 2 Buzzz.

Attachments

• discs 1.jpg
    discs 1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 60
  • discs 2.jpg
    discs 2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 52
In the Z pack, for dupes, I got 2 Buzzzes, 2 Nukes, and 2 Predators. (I can always use an extra buzzz, and I wanted a nuke. Not too fond of the predators so far, though.) I also got an Avenger SS, a Zombee (which I LOVE so far), a Glide and a Heat.

I was hoping it would be a bit more varied, but together with the hat and the swag pack, I'm pretty happy with my $50 deal.

Anybody want to trade dupes? :)

I didn't buy a mystery misprint pack because the only Discrap I throw is the Zone...so I bought this sexy disc...hard and concave.

The sadest thing about this thread is that I'm not at all surprised that people are acutally complaining about the discs they got in a MYSTERY bundle. Have you never gambled on anything before? Because that what you're doing when paying for something without knowing what it is. Keep up the good work DGCR. :thmbup: :|

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 53
^^^

Nice disc, but you'll eventually get tired of this conversation:

"Can you help me look for my Zone? I just threw it."
"Sure, what does it look like?"
"Just a red stamp. Nothing else."

He can always send it to me to dip in fuchsia or chartreuse dye...I may or may not send it back to him! :cool:

Latest posts