• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Focus

The focus can't be compared to a challenger accurately, but to answer your question they do have more glide. They won't dive as much as challengers.

I have become a Focus fan lately. It reminds me of the good runs of SS Wizard you could sometimes stumble upon, except each of the ones I have had from different sources at different times have been CONSISTENT. I really do wish they made a version in Elite X type plastic. Sorta like the Sirius Omega or the old APX type plastic. I like to have a softish putter for grip in closer and a firmer one for wetter days or longer/trickier putts.

I love the Focus. Definitely one of the straightest flying putters on the market, and with its incredibly similar feel to the Wizard it's basically like I'm not switching molds.

Foci

I tried these for a while, but just could not switch from the Banger GT. However now I am leaning towards the Vibram VP.

these are working out great. kind of liek a warlock flight w/ the feel of a wizard. I am throwing the black D plastic ones.
anyone else like how these break in?

I love how they beat in. They become the straightest flying putter EVAR!!!!!!

steven said:
these are working out great. kind of liek a warlock flight w/ the feel of a wizard. I am throwing the black D plastic ones.
anyone else like how these break in?

Putting with a Black D one as well. It's hitting the sweet spot pretty fast. Absolutely loving it!

Finally, my life long dream of an elite X Wizard is possible. :lol: I might need to pick up one of these for putter driving.

That's sold as soft X plastic so it might be bendy if you like to grip hard and might be unpredictable at full power. I haven't thrown it but am intrigued. The softness of the plastic is a concern and I can't go fondle it anywhere here.

JR said:
That's sold as soft X plastic so it might be bendy if you like to grip hard and might be unpredictable at full power. I haven't thrown it but am intrigued. The softness of the plastic is a concern and I can't go fondle it anywhere here.

I am aware that it's soft X. I don't mind it that much because the soft X is somewhere between the SSS and SS Wizards and feels very tacky.

KJDog19 said:
JR said:

I am aware that it's soft X. I don't mind it that much because the soft X is somewhere between the SSS and SS Wizards and feels very tacky.

I was just outside putting and tossing a Pro-d and a white soft....I was throwing the white soft out of my driveway to my neighbors yard about 275 away...they are quite nice....kinda like a shallower wizard

If any of you Focus lovers are looking for some Ace Race Foci, I have 5 ESPs and 2 Pro Ds for trade/sale here:

http://discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=264297

If you don't have anything I want to trade me, just make me an offer for any or all of them.

Yehosha said:
If any of you Focus lovers are looking for some Ace Race Foci, I have 5 ESPs and 2 Pro Ds for trade/sale here:

http://discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=264297

If you don't have anything I want to trade me, just make me an offer for any or all of them.

3 of the EPSs gone, just 2 left.

Latest posts