• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft LE Z Buzzz GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not be custom stamped.

I have no control over the colors they are producing but it will be 4 colors at least I am sure.

Shipping is $4 for the first and $2 for each additional.

Any chance you can put a bird in their ear about trying to make these as flat as possible? Mine are going to be wall hangers, but that may change if they're flat like the old Xs.

I cannot wait to see these fly. $$$$$ I also wonder if they will be sparkle like the bangers!

I would say no. Discraft gives us about 5 different options for discs to choose from and sparkle was not in this one. Now, the second place vote getter (what I voted for) was a CryZtal Sparkle Comet but the CryZtal Buzzz GT won by one vote.

I would say no. Discraft gives us about 5 different options for discs to choose from and sparkle was not in this one. Now, the second place vote getter (what I voted for) was a CryZtal Sparkle Comet but the CryZtal Buzzz GT won by one vote.

Damn that one vote!!!

Pfft. I voted for the cryztal flx force. Birdman pissed me pisses me off on a regular schedule. we had fall league finals here in Ludington so none of us made it. The buzzz gt was my second Choi.

:) They are gonna be sweet! Adam if i anger you there is a block area you can add me to it if you wish.

OMG cryztal comet would have been INSANE. I still dream of cryztal flx surge! IT WOULD HOLD ANY LINE!(hyza)

Well, you all voted online. There were a lot of people that did not vote online or come to the meeting

If this goes well, and you plan on sharing with DGCR again, care to open the voting up to us too? I'd be interested in knowing what molds Discraft is offering in limited production goodness!

If this goes well, and you plan on sharing with DGCR again, care to open the voting up to us too? I'd be interested in knowing what molds Discraft is offering in limited production goodness!

Ditto! Had i seen the voting i would got enough ppl togather for cryztal comet!!!

For the record, I don't care one way or the other. I'm happy that you were thoughtful enough to think of us to ask in the first place. I just figured that since this is a fundraiser, us hoarders could probably make a pretty big difference in helping you make a chunk of extra change for the event. If you want to keep the voting limited to the actual participants though, I definitely understand that as well...

This vote is among the member organizations of the MDGO (Michigan Disc Golf Organization) which is at least 25 different clubs, leagues, and promoters operating in Michigan. That is who voted on this. We are only allowed to do this as a part of their sponsorship of our 12 event state wide series and world largest B tier that we hold. If you or I, approached them you would need to order 1000 of them to get one of the remaining LE molds...

I run a large club in Michigan and I let my Board of Directors choose (they voted Buzzz boo!) and I also run a side organization, Black Ace Disc Golf, and I selected the Comet.

Now, I would always be more than happy to get input on my vote and next year I may post my choice of selection. Yes, this is a fundraiser and I would like to sell as many as I can to people as we don't run many well attended tournaments in the winter here

As a member of the mdgo thanks to the folks buying these from black ace (hey buddy!).we appreciate out, and the funds are always maximized to sport and promote the sport we all love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts