• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft LE Z Buzzz GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am planning on running 7 C Tiers with Black Ace and I have park permit fees to pay so this will help cover that and the PDGA sanctioning for them all...

Ok. WOW. I have sent so many PMs and also got so many and emails that I am not certain if I missed people or not (probably did but I bet some other MDGOers like 24 Chains can may be pick up my slack, I apologize) If I have not PMed you yet send me one NOW. I. am getting close to the limit that I can afford to order...

Thanks for including me!!!! I cant wait to get my 2. Let me know when you want the cash i can send it!

I really want to wait until I have the discs in hand before taking any money just in case something weird/odd/act of god occurs. Me & my Black Ace Disc Golf partner are fine with floating the money on all of these discs but there was just a limit on that and we reached it much, much faster that I would have thought.

So, I went back and double checked. I PMed people that I think I missed. So, if you have a PM from me, you are in. From here on out, I will have a wait list for those deals that I know will fall through. So, feel free to keep posting in this thread...

Thanks to you all. This is really, really going to help me get a GREAT start on my 2013 season by getting all my fees and permits paid for.

I would say no. Discraft gives us about 5 different options for discs to choose from and sparkle was not in this one. Now, the second place vote getter (what I voted for) was a CryZtal Sparkle Comet but the CryZtal Buzzz GT won by one vote.

AAAGGGHHH!!!! Man I was hoping for the Crystal Sparkle Comet!!!!! That would have been gold!:thmbdown: :wall:

My friends and I want 6 of these babies. Sounds too sweet to pass up. 2 for my self and 4 friends want 1 each.

Since I am now maxed out and to make sure you guys can get your discs, I am going to turn this over to BigBob. He is also a MDGO member and can get you these discs that you want. So take it away.

Thanks to you all again. I have you all I a spreadsheet and will get at ya

BigBob also selling LE Cryztal Buzzz GT

As noted above by BlackAce, I will also have these discs for sale and BlackAce has already reached his limit, so just send me a PM and I will add you to my list.

For the record, I did vote for the Cryztal Buzzz GT, but the Cryztal Sparkle Comet was my 2nd choice. I guess there's always next year.

I can't wait for these to come in. If any of you have seen or thrown the Cryztal Sparkle Zones that were the limited edition discs this year, they are amazing.

Thanks guys for supporting Michigan disc golf. I look forward to hooking you up with these sweet Limited Edition Cryztal Buzzz GT's.

I want a handful of these, wish I'd seen this sooner.
Loved last years release, it's still in my bag... wish I'd bought more!

I pick these up NEXT weekend. I will then contact you all...

Also, I am sure that some sales will fall through and we also purchased extras so once we have that all straightened out, if there are people that want to get in on this, we can probably accommodate you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts