• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Misprints - 25% + $5 Flat rate shipping

I wish i threw any discraft besides the zone. But I don't need random discs anymore :\

I'm not going to lie, I did purchase 1 putter, 1 Pro D/X, and 1 Z pack. Marry Christmas to me!

Good find. :thmbup:

If any you have some young ones or newbies you're trying to get into disc golf, this would be an excellent way to get them some premium plastic at a killer price.

I got a Z misprint pack for xmas last year, and still bag the Comet and Cryztal Buzzz I received.

Z plastic for less then 6 bucks a piece shipped. I don't really throw any Discraft except a Drone. If I could get 10 Drones for 60 bones I might do it. Enough backups for a lifetime.

If anyone else buys a pack, I will throw up pictures of what I get and would be willing to trade.

Z plastic for less then 6 bucks a piece shipped. I don't really throw any Discraft except a Drone. If I could get 10 Drones for 60 bones I might do it. Enough backups for a lifetime.

You can order directly from Discraft. I believe there is a 25 disc minimum, but I could be wrong. It would definitely cost you more than 60 bucks, but if you and a couple friends split the deal it might be worth it.

I couldn't resist and ordered a Z package. Last time I did that I got the Buzzz I've liked the most of all the Buzzzes I've owned, learned that the Flash is a fantastic distance driver for me - I still bag it, and learned I can't throw Nukes cuz of their massive rim. Its just so much fun to throw new discs and at $6 bucks each, even if I end up selling them back to Play It Again Sports for $2 it definitely $40 worth of fun even if I don't bag any.

I also bag the Zone now and like it, want to try the Drone, wouldn't mind an XL or XS cuz I'm still not happy with my understable slot, or a backup Flash in Z plastic.

So ya, justified doing it to myself in multiple ways :p

I ordered a Pro D pack for my son and I to split. Been staring at the deal for a few days now and decided to pull the trigger.

i hear you. if i could nipe a box full of stalkers, hornets, wasps, buzzes and meteors i would be set.

what weights do these usually come in? I understand it's mostly a random thing, but I wouldn't want 10 150 class discs for example.