• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft NUKE?????

there's a pic I posted of the underside of the rim in a thread looking for discraft's version of the boss. I snagged the pic off of discraft's twitter page.

found the pic:
IMG_5470.jpg

It looks like a ring of a rim, no flight plate.

I'd rather see a Teebird replica than a Boss...they already have the Force, so unless it is more stable or understable than I don't see the point

they should do a run of the stalker in esp and the drone in esp before they jump off the super-arm-breaking-high-speed-disc cliff

Perhaps, but when the company who has by far the biggest market share is selling tons of those super high speed discs, it would be stupid not to try to get a piece of that pie.

I'd rather see a Teebird replica than a Boss...they already have the Force, so unless it is more stable or understable than I don't see the point

Try a Stalker.

I would love to see this Nuke disc be able to beat the speed ratings of Innova. I would probably pick one up to grow into but lets be honest, the biggest reason they are coming out with this disc is so that fewer players leave their team for Innova just because they want to throw a Boss which for the pros is probably the most amazing disc.

the boss is fast but i get 30 to 40 feet past my force but in a big head wind the force is my hand ...boss is the only innova disc i like so it would be great to have a all discraft bag again!!!

i perfer my force over my boss any day, thats y i have 5 forves in my bag, and am trying to sell my boss lol

I hope its a bit less stable than a Force.
Wish I could get just a little more glide out of the ones I throw.

Try a Stalker.

I have. They were alright, but not a Teebird equivalent in my opinion. Didn't like the width or the fact that if I turned it they wouldn't ever fade back.

I hope the Nuke sits somewhere between the Boss and Groove in stability. I'll probably end up giving one a shot sometime once they're out no matter what.

I have. They were alright, but not a Teebird equivalent in my opinion. Didn't like the width or the fact that if I turned it they wouldn't ever fade back.

I hope the Nuke sits somewhere between the Boss and Groove in stability. I'll probably end up giving one a shot sometime once they're out no matter what.

I've never had that problem with the Stalker and though it is millimeters wider it is basically the same flight pattern disc with more glide.

I think this comparison is going to be similar to what we say about the Nuke and the Boss. The size difference though is rim depth though I think.

Try a Stalker.

I would love to see this Nuke disc be able to beat the speed ratings of Innova. I would probably pick one up to grow into but lets be honest, the biggest reason they are coming out with this disc is so that fewer players leave their team for Innova just because they want to throw a Boss which for the pros is probably the most amazing disc.

You mean the made up speed ratings? I hear alot of pros giving up on the boss because it is so inconsistent, Destroyer is definitely THE high speed driver IMO.

You mean the made up speed ratings? I hear alot of pros giving up on the boss because it is so inconsistent, Destroyer is definitely THE high speed driver IMO.

I completely agree with you. There is no need to drive 500 feet on most courses. I do find the star destroyers to be very consistent as long as teh profile is the same on 2 diferent ones (domey or flat)