• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Titanium (now with pics)

Man, if it's anything like Gold Line I would think a Ti Pred would beat in fast.

Mark Ellis said:
Nobody has fondled it? That may be overstating it a bit...Say, for pure speculative example (after all how would I know?) that one of the molds coming out in Titanium is a Nuke...

:lol: What else are you holding out on, Mark?

FWIW rumor I heard from a reliable source was 5 molds to start: nuke, force, buzzz, stalker, pred.

Frank Delicious said:
Jeronimo said:
Man, if it's anything like Gold Line I would think a Ti Pred would beat in fast.

That would rule though.

Yeah, actually that does sound pretty awesome. Disc would look like shit by the time it was in its long term "beat" stage. Note: I only throw new discs, once they get a scratch I toss it and put a new one in the bag.

Jeronimo said:
Note: I only throw new discs, once they get a scratch I toss it and put a new one in the bag.

This is a joke, right? So you go on a lot of first dates?

Mark Ellis said:
Jeronimo said:
Note: I only throw new discs, once they get a scratch I toss it and put a new one in the bag.

This is a joke, right? So you go on a lot of first dates?

No, I mean... yes. of course its a joke...Sort of, heh. /awkward :|

OMG I HAVE WAY TOO MANY DISCS

If the rumors are true, sure looking forward to a new plastic Force. I really wanted them to make some Glo Z Forces, and that hasn't happened....
KP

maybe a Ti tracker would fly like a players cup that would rock. i hope it looks like the silver and black gl plastic i love that stuff.

Why would you throw a disc after it gets a scratch. That is like sloppy seconds :D

425966_3059294714510_1027652120_2909293_1563718556_n.jpg

The stalker almost looks like the z buzzz ss I have in watermelon. Its like a milky solid z plastic. The ghost stamps are cool and the plastic looks good overall. I can't want to get some and see how they feel and fly.

When can I order? I need a buzzz nuke and pred asap!

Latest posts