• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

got mine today.

zone esp
flx avenger ss
avenger elite z
2006 ace race
xs elite z
avenger ss esp
stalker elite z
stratus esp
flx challenger
FLX buzz

When did you put your order in? Had my order confirmed on Monday, but no shipping notice yet. That's almost exactly the selection I'm hoping for.

would you trade a champ monarch for your buzzz
what is the weight

i need another buzzz and i never throw my monarch(it is in very good condition)

just received my bundle today. I'm pretty satisfied with my bundle, I was hoping for an ESP surge SS and possibly a wasp or cyclone though. Here is what I got:

166g ESP Surge
168g ESP Surge
175g Z Stalker (Franklin Flick disc)
173g Z Stalker
169g ESP Zone
170g-172g ESP Stratus
167g FLX Challenger
167g Z Avenger
168g Z Buzzz
168g Z Buzzz

I will probably trade one of the Stalkers, a Buzzz and a Surge if anyone is interested.

just received my bundle today. I'm pretty satisfied with my bundle, I was hoping for an ESP surge SS and possibly a wasp or cyclone though. Here is what I got:

166g ESP Surge
168g ESP Surge
175g Z Stalker (Franklin Flick disc)
173g Z Stalker
169g ESP Zone
170g-172g ESP Stratus
167g FLX Challenger
167g Z Avenger
168g Z Buzzz
168g Z Buzzz

I will probably trade one of the Stalkers, a Buzzz and a Surge if anyone is interested.

That looks like a pack I would love to get. Nice haul. Those Surges are my favorites

That looks like a pack I would love to get. Nice haul. Those Surges are my favorites

Yeah I'm liking my pack so far. I would have loved to get a Surge SS though. I may have to get another pack in the near future to try and get one, along with an FLX Buzzz and possibly a Cyclone or Tracker.

Yeah I'm liking my pack so far. I would have loved to get a Surge SS though. I may have to get another pack in the near future to try and get one, along with an FLX Buzzz and possibly a Cyclone or Tracker.

you could probably trade for the discs you want. I have done alot of that with my misprints. It was great.

Sorry about the typo, the Z Buzzz's are 178g, not 168g. I would love to try and trade a Z buzzz, a Z Stalker, and an ESP Surge.

So far I would like to trade for a FLX Buzzz, and an ESP Surge SS. If anyone has any of these 2 discs and would like to trade for any of the discs I have up for trade let me know!

Sorry about the typo, the Z Buzzz's are 178g, not 168g. I would love to try and trade a Z buzzz, a Z Stalker, and an ESP Surge.

So far I would like to trade for a FLX Buzzz, and an ESP Surge SS. If anyone has any of these 2 discs and would like to trade for any of the discs I have up for trade let me know!

I am also looking for an ESP Wasp and an ESP Impact.

I would try posting that in the marketplace :D

I wouldn't mind trading you something for the Stalker and the Surge. Check out my trade stack. I'd be willing to throw some dye on anything too.

Just got mine in a couple of days ago:

Glow Z Avenger - I didn't know they made glow avengers
Ace Race Disc 2006 170g
Esp Stratus
Flx Avenger SS 170g
Esp Avenger SS 171g
Esp Surge 167g
Z Surge 174g
Esp Zone 171g
Flx Challenger 169g
Z Buzzz 174g

Other then the Z Buzzz and the Glow Avenger I consider this a bust, and neither of those really make me to excited. Still, I all ready placed an order for a second set of misprints

Zone and challenger are great discs.

My wife has a zone and I have told her 100 times to learn it as it will save her ass in the woods...does she listen? Hells no. I might steal it.

Argh! Mine are at home and I won't be able to get my hands on them until this weekend! The anticipation is killing me.

sitting on my porch when I got home late last night...i think it is great.
167 surge esp green lime
174 surge esp white
168 avenger glo z?
170 avenger ss esp flx white
?? avenger ss z clear
173 zone esp yellow
166 challenger esp flx blue
pdga 170 172 stratus black
170 ace race 2006 (meteor)
169 stalker z tourney stamp shelly sharp memorial (cool stamp) orange

will post pic after work...keeping more than expected cuz its what I wanted or throw.

surge 174 and avenger ?? maybe up for trade and z crush too!

thanks again for the thread...discraft has def helped me shave some strokes off my scores and get better at dyes.

PDGA must pay out the ass for those stupid stratii, discraft must misprint a couple thousand a week by the rate we get them.

sitting on my porch when I got home late last night...i think it is great.
167 surge esp green lime
174 surge esp white
168 avenger glo z?
170 avenger ss esp flx white
?? avenger ss z clear
173 zone esp yellow
166 challenger esp flx blue
pdga 170 172 stratus black
170 ace race 2006 (meteor)
169 stalker z tourney stamp shelly sharp memorial (cool stamp) orange

will post pic after work...keeping more than expected cuz its what I wanted or throw.

surge 174 and avenger ?? maybe up for trade and z crush too!

thanks again for the thread...discraft has def helped me shave some strokes off my scores and get better at dyes.

I wouldn't mind taking that surge off your hands for you!!! lemme know what you are interested in!! I got a white tracker if you wanted to try one of them out ;)

PDGA must pay out the ass for those stupid stratii, discraft must misprint a couple thousand a week by the rate we get them.

I love that you had the plural form of status as stratii. Not sure if it's grammically correct, but I like. :D

I don't have one Dodge Status, I have 2 Dodge Stratii!

Latest posts