• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Looks like you got a nice pack. 3 buzzzs (which you can trade if you don't want them, because there are people that want them), a solid putter, and 5 excellent drivers. The 150 flick might even be a good disc.

i am already trying to steal some from him...

Just got mine:

ESP FLX Avenger 167
ESP Surge 169
ESP Flick 150
ESP Banger GT
Z Buzzz 175
Z Crush 174
Z XL 168
Z XL 173
Z Surge SS 173
Z Flick 174

I'm happy with it. I had been wanting an Avenger, Surge/SS, Crush and 150 Flick. Always happy to have more Buzzzes around but I was sorta hoping for a cryZtal one. Back up XLs are nice to have as well.

Nice score on the FLX.

BTW, Discraft...best poster ever:
poster_flx2.jpg

I have heard a better poster idea: Think American Beauty but instead of Rose Petals its Minis.

so any artists/photographers out there wanna make a cool disc golf photo/ poster

yep that poster is smart advertising for sure. product demonstration and sex appeal all wrapped up in one.

I personally was really hoping for a Comet and of course a cryZtal Buzzz.
Can't wait til I got spare cash to roll the dice again.

some sort of challenger, 1 or 2 150 class, some surge's, a force, and an aveneger ss.

i dont want alot of(actacully any) buzzz's or regular avengers

I like the Challenger I have. It seems like everyone has been getting Buzzes.

I have a strange urge to buy flx plastic now... Is it safe to bend them like that?
Question for people who got some misprints:
I noticed that there is a slight indentation in the flight plate of my ESP Buzzz and Z-Flash right where the misprint stamp is. Has anyone else noticed (it's kinda hard to detect) and do you think it has an effect on its flight pattern?

I hate you guys..you know that? I don't NEED discs but after hearing about all this I really really am finding it hard to resist this deal haha...ill probalby order them monday to see how I do on this tournament in fort wayne this weekend...if I don't win ill probably splurge a little this month lol I havn't bought new plastic since.....last month? haha

I am already on my third order. Its a good deal. If you order the cheaper pack then you have some giveaway discs to help new players.

Looks like you got a nice pack. 3 buzzzs (which you can trade if you don't want them, because there are people that want them), a solid putter, and 5 excellent drivers. The 150 flick might even be a good disc.

I love mine so much, I'm now on my fourth. You can really rip them farther than a normal weight when it's calm or there's a tailwind. They are really affected by wind though. I do wish that they were still making their 150 class in Z plastic (my first one) too. The three ESPs I replaced my original with (tie dye brown, yellow, and green Z) just aren't as good - pretty flexible. They're still great though.

Did you start dying? See what I miss when I get a flat tire.

no not yet. I have the sign vinyl and dye and hotplate. just need to get some transfer tape and pick up a pan from goodwill. I think my first dye will happen by the end of the month

Last edited:

Latest posts