• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I really wanted a Challenger. Nice.

You should like that Surge. If you throw it hard enough, it just holds its' line and flies like a rocket. If you find yourself wanting to trade it, let me know.

Looks like you got a great stack of more than just drivers.

Yeah I have two already, one in esp and one is an elite z ss and I like both of them quite a bit. We'll see if either one of us keeps it.

I just got my package today. Here is what I got.
Black ESP Stratus 167-169
Pink ESP Force 174
Yellow ESP Surge 168
Green Z Surge 166
Yellow Z Flick 167
Black ESP Impact 174
Pink FLX Drone 174
Orange Z Avenger 173
Blue Z Buzz 174
Green Crystal Z Buzz 173-178

They said they really couldn't do anything because they felt others would try to take advantage of them. It makes complete sense...they were really cool and seemed to appreciate getting rid of misprints.

:)

for what it's worth, I never would have gotten one if you hadn't told me about it, so Thank You!

Same here...haha.

I am glad I found them, I really do like some of their discs and the Avenger twins are permanent additions to the bag at the moment.

today i took about half my bag and replaced them with about 8 of my misprints. i was basically carrying about 17 discraft discs and 3 lat 64 discs. lets just say i played one of the best rounds of my life. i gotta give credit to the drone, the surge, and the 178 Z buzzz for this accomplishment. i have thrown many esp buzzz's b4 but the Z buzzz was something else. it flew like a deluxe roc. and the Z XL also came in very handy. it basically put my flx XL out of commission. after seeing the greatness and added D of Z plastic i might have to replace my flx avenger ss with a Z version as well.

i am very happy about my decision to throw almost all discraft except for 1 thing. i couldent find a replacement for the valk. does anyone know of a discraft disc that compares to the valk? every other disc i replaced i was able to throw farther and more accurate with. i had 3 or 4 almost ace shots today and i cant thank discraft enough!

What situations do you use a Valk for? I haven't had one for a long time and never got comfortable with it. But if you can tell me when you use it I can tell you what I'd use there.

What situations do you use a Valk for? I haven't had one for a long time and never got comfortable with it. But if you can tell me when you use it I can tell you what I'd use there.

a max distance drive that finishes right for a RHBH throw. or outrageous downhill D

For that kind of situation I like the Avenger SS. For me it is one of my farthest flying disc and has a lot of turn to it with a gentle fade pretty late in the flight.

Is it normal to wait a LONG time for them to process your order? I ordered these last Monday and 7 full business days later I have not received any kind of shipping notification...

Is it normal to wait a LONG time for them to process your order? I ordered these last Monday and 7 full business days later I have not received any kind of shipping notification...

I didn't recieve a confirmation at all they just showed up. don't give up hope i bet they will be there soon

It took them about 6 business days to process my order and I did get a shipping email but I didn't see it in my inbox until the day they arrived anyways. All in all it was about 8 days for me.

Mine took about a week to process. Due to billnchristy's strong recommendation, they're probably starting to run out. Hahaha.

For that kind of situation I like the Avenger SS. For me it is one of my farthest flying disc and has a lot of turn to it with a gentle fade pretty late in the flight.

For bigger arms the avenger SS and valk will do basically the same thing