• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Someone probably already asked this, but hey, 72 pages come on. They stamp it indicating "misprint" obviously but how bad is it? Couldnt tell from the pictures

Most have a spot or two of stamp missing, some you cant really tell at all. Obviously since they are stamped with misprint most people only trade for other misprints but there is enough to make a very good trade.

I have received a lot of discs in trade for these that are in our bag for good...definitely a good deal even if you only end up with a few keepers.

grr...discraft is making me angry with not sending out and email with shipping info...nor giving me my product!! LOL...throw some discs in my box and ship it already! haha

I know how this feels. I was sorely tempted to call Discraft and make sure they were sending my discs and not just keeping my money, but then I thought I would end up with a heap of putters so I refrained. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, they'll come soon enough (like saying that helps :p) and when they do it will be AWESOME!.

Someone probably already asked this, but hey, 72 pages come on. They stamp it indicating "misprint" obviously but how bad is it? Couldnt tell from the pictures

Of the ones that I got I would say that 8 were a touch faded in the center of the disc (sometimes so lightly or on such a complex design I had a hard time finding it) and the stamp everywhere else was perfect, 1 was faded around the rim, and 1 was literally perfect. It is an ESP Buzzz and the stamp was fine, not even a misprint stamp underneath. It did have a pretty lame tournament stamp on it, but I'm gonna use some Acetone to wipe that bad boy off and dye a nice Vader on it.

I have sold 3 of these discs to friends for a good deal to them and actually made $25 (so I got 7 discs for $45 - wow) and traded another for a Crystal Challenger, a $20-25 disc. This is THE best deal ever. I love my new Buzzzes (Cryztal and ESP), my surges (Z SS and Z regular) and my avenger and I can't wait to try the Challenger. FAAAAAAAAAANNNNTASIC!

I now have 2 friends that are splitting the deal. they're going to have a "draft" where one has the top pick, then the guy going second gets the next 2 before they start alternating one for one :rolleyes:

I spent $100 and got 10 ESP/EliteZ and 10 EliteX/Pro-D. Here's my complaint. Looking at the discs I'm pretty sure I got 5 ESP, 4 EliteZ, 3 EliteX, and 8 ProD. Not exactly what I had in mind. The discs are all nice and it's still a good deal, but I'm thinking of contacting them. I haven't read all 73 pages of this topic, did anyone else go through this?

Attachments

• 100_6372.JPG
    100_6372.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 77
I spent $100 and got 10 ESP/EliteZ and 10 EliteX/Pro-D. Here's my complaint. Looking at the discs I'm pretty sure I got 5 ESP, 4 EliteZ, 3 EliteX, and 8 ProD. Not exactly what I had in mind. The discs are all nice and it's still a good deal, but I'm thinking of contacting them. I haven't read all 73 pages of this topic, did anyone else go through this?

Looks to me like you got 6 esp, 2 elitez, 2 cryztal. Not sure which one you think is eliteX but based on setup in pic you seem to think the blue ace race one is not esp. That's an esp meteor.

I think you are right, but at a cost of $100 it sounds like you bought one group of 10 in premium plastic ($60) and one group in regular plastic ($40).

You do realize that it adds up to probably 2 bucks or more under the cost of a Pro-D disc? How could it be a rip-off?

Not many people have ordered the X/D deal but I don't think I would be too pissed, 10 pro-d at regular price is like 70-80 bucks...getting it for $40 is goofy good.

Miller, list what it says on the invoice so we know what discs you got other then just a picture....then you can get a good assumption...

Was the Ace Race disc that year made in both ESP and pro-D? Or just ESP?

Looks like a very nice assortment of discs either way. I like your X/D pack better than the one I got when I did it. Actually, every pack I've ordered I have been initially disappointed with and soon after turned to be very satisfied with it. I plan to order more packs in the future as I can get others to go in on them with me (just an eXcuse for me to justify ordering more.)

but in previous years they haven't been EPS and Pro-D, so it could be another plastic.

Here's the haul

Since I have read almost all 74 pages of this post I figure I should post mine that came yesterday. It has been sunny all week but when my package came it started raining all of the sudden. I haven't thrown any of them yet. I am new to discraft so any input would be appreciated.

Why does everyone say its 75 pages when it is 25?

I mean damn, if its 75 I need to score another free pack!

Why does everyone say its 75 pages when it is 25?
Because they're using the default view of 10 posts per page.

I prefer the 40 posts per page view so that's what I've got my preferences set to and it's only 19 pages. ;)