• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I am lucky and live about 15 miles from the factory. I had to spend $1.75 on gas. But I think most people have to pay around $12 for shipping.

I am lucky and live about 15 miles from the factory. I had to spend $1.75 on gas. But I think most people have to pay around $12 for shipping.

Can you describe more how this works? Do you get to pick your discs? What else do they sell? What is the place like? Any details/info?

i just purchased mine today, its a christmas gift so i wont know what i get till christmas :/ ill let you's know what i get

I just broke down and bought 2 packs of the ESP Z package. I only did 2 of them because of the shipping cost.

For 1 of them it was $16 for shipping, for 2 it was $19 for shipping, so it made sense (at least thats what Im telling my wife)

Can you describe more how this works? Do you get to pick your discs? What else do they sell? What is the place like? Any details/info?

No you dont get to pick your discs. Basically you walk in and it looks like a dentist office with a little window and a chick behind it. They just hand you your package and you leave. I would have loved to tour the facility but I dont think that is really an option.

got a small peek inside when i picked up replacement basket there a couple yrs ago. but man I drove by it like 3 times before i realized it was discraft. no sign just an address. not sure if they got a fancy discraft sign up yet

I heard only sponsored players get to go back in the factory...I playd with a guy that toured with liz lopez, eric mcCabe....he said he has to wait outside while they pick all there goodies lol...

Got a notification e-mail from UPS, that they picked up my delivery and it should be here on the 5th... I just ordered last night! I was expecting to wait at least 2 weeks. I'm like an 8 year old going to Wallyworld for the first time!

Does anyone have the number to this place. They entered in my address incorrectly to UPS. I sent them the correct one however.

Ive email them 3 times with no response. :(

If they try and charge me to reship my discs Im going to go postal.

The only reason Im upset about this is because I have little to NO money!

Does anyone have the number to this place. They entered in my address incorrectly to UPS. I sent them the correct one however.

Ive email them 3 times with no response. :(

If they try and charge me to reship my discs Im going to go postal.

The only reason Im upset about this is because I have little to NO money!
It's funny that you said you were going to go postal and this is an issue with mailing something.

It's not funny that you don't have your discs.

I am relatively new to disc golf and I have never thrown anything other than Innova so I thought this deal would be a good way to get a variety of discraft plastic. Well, I came home from work today to find a nice little package waiting for me. If someone could, I would like a quick rundown on the characteristics of the different discs. Also there is one disc I cannot identify.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 80
I forgot to list the discs in my last post. I also included a close-up on the unknown disc.

Discs in the first pic:
- Putter X (174g)
- Elite X Challenger (174g)
- Pro D Challenger (174g)

Discs in the second pic:
- Pro D Unknown Disc - I think it might be a comet (173g)
- Surge 150 class (it seems to be in pro-d plastic, but I didn't think it came in pro-d)
- Pro D Marauder (150g)
- Elite X Avenger (169g)

Discs in the third pic:
- Elite X XL (172g)
- Pro-D XL (172g)
- Elite X Avenger (174g)

Attachments

• DSC01098.jpg
    DSC01098.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 53
that fat tire stamp is awesome!

anyone get a drone in their package that they'd like to unload?

Last edited:
I forgot to list the discs in my last post. I also included a close-up on the unknown disc.

Discs in the first pic:
- Putter X (174g)
flippy putter. Great putter and with finesse can be bombed. Harder to control on a drive than an overstable putter
- Elite X Challenger (174g)
Overstable putter
- Pro D Challenger (174g)
See above, different plastic

Discs in the second pic:
- Pro D Unknown Disc - I think it might be a comet (173g)
If it is a comet, it's an understable mid that many people use for anhyzer shots
- Surge 150 class (it seems to be in pro-d plastic, but I didn't think it came in pro-d)
Distance for small arms and hyzer flip or roller material for bigger arms.
- Pro D Marauder (150g)
Been a LONG time since I've thrown one of these, and it was at max weight. My first disc actually. Oversized disc that I believe is just slightly understable at a higher weight. Will probably be just a bit flippy in 150g. Out of Production
- Elite X Avenger (169g)
Great overstable disc, beat that Elite X in a bit and it may be controllable for a newbie, but as of right now it will only hyzer on smaller arms.

Discs in the third pic:
- Elite X XL (172g)
Great beginner disc, control fairway driver. Flips, anhyzers, straight shots. Great disc all around.
- Pro-D XL (172g)
Same as above, will beat in much quicker though.
- Elite X Avenger (174g)
Same as above

bolded comments

Latest posts