• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

That's what I said too, but then I found a backup in the same weight as my primary one. Now I have 3.

they sell small laundry baskets at Meijer for about $1.50 that are the perfect size to hold extra discs in your trunk. Each one holds about 25-30, so you can buy plastic and always have a place to hide them from your wife. :D

they sell small laundry baskets at Meijer for about $1.50 that are the perfect size to hold extra discs in your trunk. Each one holds about 25-30, so you can buy plastic and always have a place to hide them from your wife. :D

haha nice, ill do that when i get a wife lmao:D

If you wouldn't have offered a trade for it I would have. :D

even though for a guy playing as long as he has it would be a god disc for him.

i havent thrown it yet, i want to but my mom already hid it on me because its a christmas present! :/

So my woman got me the Z/ESP package for Christmas and it's here already. Now all I get to do is look at them for a month or so until she gets around to wrapping the box. :( I'm trying to avoid the urge to order one myself.
My present:
Surge SS Z Orange 169
Surge Z Blue 170
XS Z Yellow-Green 174
Flash Z Yellow 171
Xpress Z Pink 174 - this one was double stamped with the two "XPRESS" logos in an 'X'. Going to dye this one if I can get the stamps off.
Buzzz ESP FLX Blue w/White swirl 164
Ace Race 2008 ESP 171
Impact ESP Orange 158
Cyclone ESP Green 168
Surge ESP Yellow 174 Hamilton Creek Open stamp

I got my order today, finally!
Here it is:
FLX Buzzz, 171
Z Comet, 178
ESP Impact, 160
Z XS, 174
ESP Cyclone, 168
Z Xpress, 174
Z Flash, 170
ESP Surge(Nate Doss style), 167
ESP Surge(standard), 174
Z Surge, 170
Although no putters, I'm pretty stoked on the collection. I'm trying to rid myself of all Innova's so this will help me since I throw Banger GT's for putters anyway. The surplus of discs I have now I will be trying to get rid of through good friends, but if I am not able to, I will be open to offers. In the case that I don't, I will put the available discs on here in case anyone is interested.

just got my shipping info emailed to me today. cant wait. hope avengers and comets are still hot!:D
Looks like it will be surges tho

So my woman got me the Z/ESP package for Christmas and it's here already. Now all I get to do is look at them for a month or so until she gets around to wrapping the box. :( I'm trying to avoid the urge to order one myself.
My present:
Surge SS Z Orange 169
Surge Z Blue 170
XS Z Yellow-Green 174
Flash Z Yellow 171
Xpress Z Pink 174 - this one was double stamped with the two "XPRESS" logos in an 'X'. Going to dye this one if I can get the stamps off.
Buzzz ESP FLX Blue w/White swirl 164
Ace Race 2008 ESP 171
Impact ESP Orange 158
Cyclone ESP Green 168
Surge ESP Yellow 174 Hamilton Creek Open stamp

That looks like a pretty nice pack. Should be worth the weight. It seems like all the Impacts coming in these packs recently are super lightweight.

I know what you mean about the urge to buy more packs. I'm trying to wait as long as I can before ordering my third.

just got my shipping info emailed to me today. cant wait. hope avengers and comets are still hot!:D
Looks like it will be surges tho

If you don't get one, I have an Avenger I'd be willing to trade.

Last edited:

I use plastic bins from Walmart. They don't hold 25-30, so I have two of them.

I use plastic bins from Walmart. They don't hold 25-30, so I have two of them.

I took a disc with me into Meijer to find something that fit. The bins I found were all like $5+, but then I found these guys at the end of the aisle. They don't have a lid, but they are perfect for holding discs. I will hopefully get one or two of these misprint deals for Christmas to go along with the one I already got, so I think I will need all the space I can get. I hope they are ordering them now though, because I am loving the packs I see coming. Lots of Impacts and Comets and other goodies. I will have more discs to dye that I will have ideas!

I took a disc with me into Meijer to find something that fit. The bins I found were all like $5+, but then I found these guys at the end of the aisle. They don't have a lid, but they are perfect for holding discs. I will hopefully get one or two of these misprint deals for Christmas to go along with the one I already got, so I think I will need all the space I can get. I hope they are ordering them now though, because I am loving the packs I see coming. Lots of Impacts and Comets and other goodies. I will have more discs to dye that I will have ideas!

i still gotta order my first misprint deal, cant justify $72 right now though:(

Latest posts