• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

just got an ESP/Z set in yesterday, here's what i got:
ESP FLX Buzz (White 170)
Crystal Z Buzz (Yellow no weight)
Z Buzz (Blue 177)
Z Stalker (Orange 172)
Z Avenger SS (Pink 167)
ESP Avenger (Green 169)
ESP Surge (White 173)
ESP Force (Orange 173)
Z Flick (Peach 174)
ESP FLX Predator (Green 174)

i'm pretty pleased

Might be the best haul I've seen. Nice.

and what is wrong with buzzzs

0, but if people know one discraft disc, it's the buzzz. this pack is great to expose people to different discs, and the Mid lineup of discraft is great.

Meteor, comet, buzzz, wasp, drone

0, but if people know one discraft disc, it's the buzzz. this pack is great to expose people to different discs, and the Mid lineup of discraft is great.

Meteor, comet, buzzz, wasp, drone

I agree with that as it is my line up nix the drone. Wasp is great and meteor is my goto disc on some ski resort course.

I just order mine I hope I get a buzzzz i have an elite x now and love it i want to upgrade it and try out some new disc i have mostly innova now i also have a breeze and that is a great disc too

If you ordered a z/esp pack I think its pretty safe to assume you will get at least one buzz. Most of the packs I have seen have included at least one

I agree with that as it is my line up nix the drone. Wasp is great and meteor is my goto disc on some ski resort course.

I use those minus the comet.

The Drone is a great overstable mid. while it isn't often used, i can trust it to do what i want, and i can get some crazy lines with it.

I ordered mine on the 2nd and they were here today on the 4th it was cool not knowing what was in there.
I got:
Reaper Z 170 Tie Dyed
Predator FLX 172 Blue
Force Crystal Z Pink
Force ESP 171 Peach
Surge FLX 166 Orange
Surge SS Z 170 Orange
Stalker Z 172 Tie Dyed
Avenger SS FLX 174 Blue
Avenger SS ESP 173 Blue
Buzzz Crystal Z 177 Green

I'm really pumped I got a new buzzz to play with and a lot of the discs that I wanted to try. I'm gonna go toss them in the mourning.