• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Seems the only reason the Magnet is a misprint is because it's about half a cm off center.

Attachments

• IMAG0218.jpg
    IMAG0218.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 104
I did some research and it's not a CryZtal Magnet, but a Z Magnet. Regardless, Z Magnets are pretty hard to come by and apparently fetch a pretty good asking price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISCRAFT-RARE-S...199743392?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_500wt_1154

I will trade you a FLX Predator for yours. Do it. Do it now. Give it to me. Do it. Give it to me now. You're running out of time. Do it now. Do it. Give it to me. Hurry. Do it now.

Last edited:
If that's a full colour stamp on the CryZtal Buzzz and it's flaking, you should be able to get most of it off by rubbing it with a damp towel (not a paper towel). Anything left over will come off crazy fast with a touch of acetone on a cotton swab. Bam! Instant clear disc.

Good god...$35? Yikes.
The Buzzz stamp is full color, but not flaking, just...missed the ink where that jagged line across it is. But yes...so many possibilities... (after just having looked into dyeing, and probably sucking at it :D )

Last edited:
clear discs, while awesome and GREAT for dyeing, get lost all to easily. :(

good night sweet prince...
picture.php

Yeah, I kinda figured that... :/ But I'm thinking a bright enough dye job would help. Now I gotta go find a cheapie x-out or two to practice my first dyes on... =]

I tried out my last pack a couple of discs at a time (and sadly I just don't play as much as I'd like). Last week I moved the Tracker and Predator into the bag to try out and figured it was about time to order a new box.

The only thing that could be considered a duplication from last year's box is last year's Elite Z Predator or ESP Surge compared to this year's ESP FLX Predator or Surge, but they feel so different in my hand, I don't think so.

CryZtal Z Buzzz Yellowish 173-178
Elite Z Buzzz Green 174
Elite Z Buzzz Red 178
Elite Z Flash Yellow 174
Elite Z Stalker Yellow 175
Elite Z XPress Tie Dye 164
ESP Nuke Peach 172
ESP FLX Predator Peach 167
ESP FLX Avenger Orange 166
ESP FLX Surge Red 166

That's one of the most solid hauls I've seen in a while. That's also the first Nuke that I think I've seen in the misprints.

I tried out my last pack a couple of discs at a time (and sadly I just don't play as much as I'd like). Last week I moved the Tracker and Predator into the bag to try out and figured it was about time to order a new box.

The only thing that could be considered a duplication from last year's box is last year's Elite Z Predator or ESP Surge compared to this year's ESP FLX Predator or Surge, but they feel so different in my hand, I don't think so.

CryZtal Z Buzzz Yellowish 173-178
Elite Z Buzzz Green 174
Elite Z Buzzz Red 178
Elite Z Flash Yellow 174
Elite Z Stalker Yellow 175
Elite Z XPress Tie Dye 164
ESP Nuke Peach 172
ESP FLX Predator Peach 167
ESP FLX Avenger Orange 166
ESP FLX Surge Red 166

wow, that is a very nice haul, I may have to actually buy one of these now.

Got my package in. Took exactly a week. This is what i received.

ESP Nuke White 172
ESP Avenger FLX Yellow 173-174
ESP Predator FLX Orange 168
ESP Surge FLX Red 166
Z Force Pink 171
Z Stalker Yellow 175
Z Surge SS Yellow 167
Z Xpress Tye Dye 164
Z Buzzz Red 178
Cryztal Z Buzzz Greenish ???

I am very new to the sport just started about a month ago and love it. I hope these discs will help.

I like that some nukes are starting to show up. Especially since I just ordered a pack.

Also if you have pics that would be sweet.

Here are the pics of what i just got ...

Attachments

• IMG_0160[1].jpg
    IMG_0160[1].jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0161[1].jpg
    IMG_0161[1].jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 101
Hey bcr, I know you sold a bunch of your extras.

You talk yourself into another set yet?

I've sold some, but I still have way more than I need. I think I'm going to be out of the misprint game for a little while. It think I've gone through over 300 Discraft misprints since November.

Anyone here ever buy one of the supercolor misprint packs?

No, but I did buy an UltraStar pack and got some cool lids.