• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Yeah a little disappointed I didn't get a Buzzz cause I've never thrown one and really want one in my bag. But happy with everything else. Esp. the Impact and the Flick

I'm jealous. You got all norm stamps I got an ugly arse batch of tourney trash

Dye them!

Nice haul there! I got a CryZtal Buzzz that looks exactly like that yellow Challenger... trying to think of something cool to get dyed on it. Suggestions?

aj

Christmas Morning

picture.php

169-Z-Flash
169-Z-Flash
170-ESP-Stalker
175-Z-Glo Stalker
177-ESP-Buzzz
177-?Texas Teams?-Buzzz
173-Z-Buzzz w/wierd japanese cyborg nymph pady attacking a city and being attacked by aliens
171-Z-Surge
174-ESP-Nuke
172-Cryztal Z- Challenger

Good haul of discs.

I think that esp stalker is the one you get for joining the pdga and the glo stalker is pimp.
3 buzzz are sweet and a cryztal challenger to boot. Surge is my longest driver BH & FH.
I never tried a flash before tho.

not bad, not bad at all

Cryztal Z Buzzz - Blue - 173-178g
ESP Buzzz - Supercolor - ???g
Glo Z Stalker - 175g
ESP Flash - Pink - 172g
Z Flash - Clear - 168g
ESP Impact - Yellow - 177g
ESP Avenger - Pink - 172g
ESP Nuke - White - 167g
Z Avenger SS - Red - 170g
Z Surge - Solid Blue - 165g

Awesome haul IMO. I could only find a "misprint" on one of the discs. The rest look shelf worthy. I already want to order another pack!

hey all, been following this thread for a bit, seeing what everyone gets...and decided to order. Im in Australia, so this was by far the best deal for me, to get some decent discs. I ordered a Golf Disc Pro-D/Elite-X and a Elite-Z/ESP Package to make better use of the post and to get some putters/variety too.

Is there an easy reference section to tell what I get? I want to try a few different discs in the end, but I love my current discrafts, so will be happy regardless, my buzzz is awesome!

There really isn't any rhyme or reason to what comes in the pack. I would put money on at least one surge or surge ss in your z/esp, but its not guaranteed.

Your z/esp will be mostly drivers and the other will be much more of a mix.

Your going to get lots of molds to try out though.

for me, $195 for 20 discs delivered is ok, esp if half of them are z/esp...I cant walk into ANY store here....and anything on ebay is $15 minimum each, even if its mostly the cheap stuff at that price.

for me, $195 for 20 discs delivered is ok, esp if half of them are z/esp...I cant walk into ANY store here....and anything on ebay is $15 minimum each, even if its mostly the cheap stuff at that price.

i'd be happy paying $195 for 20 discs in the states.

you're making out like a bandit getting that price shipped to upside-down land.

@ nate22 - How much more is it for us to ship our Marketplace discs to you? I know it's only $0.40 more expensive to ship to Canada, but they're not half a world away. If (a) it's not cost-prohibitive and (b) you can find sellers that would be willing, the Marketplace here is a very very cheap option for good plastic.

2mgqxki.jpg

Starting with the orange one and moving clockwise:
Ace Race 2010 which I assume to be a Z Hornet - 166
Elite Z Spectra - 174
Z Surge - 167
Z Tracker - 173
ESP Impact - 178

343iw0m.jpg

From left to right top to bottom:
Cryztal Z AvengerSS - ???
Z Flash - 168
ESP Flash - 173
Z Glo Stalker - 175
Z Flash - 169
ESP Nuke - 174

WEE I got eleven!

I love the Impact and the Hornet, that AvengerSS is really understable but it'll find a role. Nuke's are way to fast for me (I throw about 360ish and use a viking as my main driver) but I knew that already.

Other than that I don't know alot about discraft so if you see anything that looks particularly great be sure to tell me all about it, lol

Last edited:
Nice haul! Thats the kind of lot I'd hope for.
The 2010 Ace Race is an ESP Hornet btw, and the light ones are fun!
Tracker is also an underrated disc - very nice fairway.
If you're throwing a Viking 360 you'll put the Surge to good use, and probably even the Nuke; try it out!

bonus disc! lol

On a related not, my friends dad ordered a misprint pack in they only gave him 8!

He contacted them and worked it out though lol

It's happened to me on two occasions where they've only sent half my order. I thought it was a fluke the first time, but it started to piss me off the second time.

Latest posts