• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

cjskier got everything that I got, instead of the Cryz Avenger I got a Cryz Challenger and instead of the Xtreme I got a SuperColor Spectra. Thats odd that its almost exactly the same.

After seeing the recent hauls everyone was getting, I had to go for this deal again and was not disappointed:

Top row:
Elite Z Flash 171g (light green)
Z Surge 170-172g (tie dye quadruple stamped)

Bottom row:
ESP Flash 177g (pink)
Z Surge 167g (orange)

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1402&pictureid=12259

Top Row:
Z Glow Stalker 173-174g (white)
ESP Impact 177g (yellow)
Z Cryztal Avenger SS 170-174g (light greenish/yellow)
ESP Super Color Buzzz 172g

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1402&pictureid=12260

2010 Ace Race Double Stamped (Z Hornet I believe) 164g (white)
ESP Nuke 171g (CCA Open DJs Disc's Stamp - Orange)

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1402&pictureid=12261

Think I'm going to let my girlfriend try out the Hornet since it's so light...if she doesn't like it I'll probably trade it away.

I was a lurker for a bit saw this great thread, never really threw discraft before. Thought why not and got one, then another............

Here's the first one.
Got a ESP: Nuke, Avenger, Flash, Impact
Elite Z: Spectra, Flick, Surge, Flash, Glo Stalker, Cryztal Challenger

Attachments

• 101_3358.jpg
    101_3358.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 101_3354.jpg
    101_3354.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 95
Here's the second one:
ESP:Flash,Nuke,FLX Surge SS,Avenger, Ace Race 2010(no marking,not too sure)
Elite Z:Nuke, Nuke, Avenger SS,Flick, Cryztal Challenger

Can't wait to get throwing these, pretty excited might buy another one who knows.

Attachments

• 100_3362.jpg
    100_3362.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_3366.jpg
    100_3366.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 79
I ordered a set a little while ago. I was pretty impressed with what I got (Cryztal Buzzz, Glo Stalker, etc.) but the dome on one of the Z discs was all warped. Kind of pissed me off.

I've ordered 4 last year. Great deal. I gave some away to family and friends and still have a bunch left. Check out my FSOT in my disc organizer and LMK if theres anything you all are interested in.

thanks
donnyv

Got mine today
Elite z: 168 flash
177 buzzz ss
174 surge ss
168 surge ss
172 nuke
Esp: 169 flash
172 nuke
172 avenger
174 flx surge ss
169 2010 ace race hornet

Ordered 2 more packs today, both ESP/Zs...kinda too soon, but our dollar is just too good now, so Im doing all my buying. $1 Aussie gets me $1.05 US,, just crazy, parity is awesome enough, over that is just insane.

Ordered 2 more packs today, both ESP/Zs...kinda too soon, but our dollar is just too good now, so Im doing all my buying. $1 Aussie gets me $1.05 US,, just crazy, parity is awesome enough, over that is just insane.

get used to it. our dollar is going nowhere but down. anybody hear, US debt was downgraded by S&P this morning.

we need more Aussies on here so we can see some reviews of your courses! and pics too! :thmbup:

I did some, but the reviews were slammed a little...may update them eventually, but not much motivation. Im trying to get the club moving in my city, none of our courses are great, but have potential, and we have more courses nearby then any other state/city. Even Nate Doss has come to our course to play it, so hopefully we can get it established enough that people plan a side trip to Brisbane to play a few rounds (plus we are the best state!).