• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Just ordered the ESP/Elite pack for the first time. Fingers crossed on getting deliciously dye-able polycarbonate! Will post when they arrive.

Please post what you get in your package when you get it. I will likely be ordering one in the next week or so but if it is anything like the last few I will probably be holding off for a bit

well nothing in particular is wrong with them but if you go back and look at what people have been getting recently, I dont personally need any of those. They are kinda predictable if you look at what people have received thats all Im sayin basically. I love the package deal as a whole. I will likely start buying more of them.

Last year around this time I was getting Buzzz'z, Surges, Avengers, Cryztal, Glo, etc. That's what I throw and I was very pleased. I even got a few rarities (USADGC Buzzz SS, 1st run Reapers, etc.) More than half had nothing wrong with them, just tourney blanks.

The recent hauls have not been my cup of tea, but at $8.10 per disc after shipping it's still a great deal for premium plastic.

There are great deals on the dgcr marketplace too. At a dollar or two more, you KNOW what you are getting at least :)
What discs are you all looking for? We can help, and you don't have to spend the $80 bucks either.

just sayin

Just ordered the Z/ESP package. How long does it usually take to arrive?

I ordered on the 23rd and they are supposed to be delivered tomorrow (27th). I'm in MI so in state shipping, but it seemed they jumped on it promptly so...... that may be a good sign. Good luck.

Just got my Elite Z/ESP misprint package today!

I order early last week and just received my 10 pack today the 28th, overall I'm extremely happy with this deal. It shipped fast and got me some nice additions to my bag.

I know I like to look at what discs people get and I know a lot of you do as well so here it is.

What I got:

BUZZ ESP 177+ Custom stamp (not even marked as a misprint!)
Hornet ESP 155 Ace Race 2010 double stamped
Nuke ESP 173 Regular stamp
Nuke E/Z 170-172 Waterloo '10 Classic stamp
Flash ESP 174 Regular stamp
Flash E/Z 172 Regular stamp
Impact ESP 175 Regular stamp
Surge E/Z 174 Regular stamp
Surge SS E/Z 173 Regular stamp
Glo Stalker E/Z 170-172 Regular stamp (not marked as a misprint!)

I was a bit unsure about ordering this package of unknown discs but it surpassed all my expectations. All the discs other than the ace race one were hard to find what is wrong with the stamp. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get some nice plastic for cheap! Hope this helps some of you.

MI.Dger, that's a good haul!
Mine arrives tomorrow. Hopefully it looks a lot like yours; I'd be very happy. Will post pics tomorrow!

What I got:

BUZZ ESP 177+ Texas Teams 2009 (double sugar skullish) stamp
Focus ESP 172 Ace Race 2009 stamp
Nuke E/Z 173-174 End of the Trail Classic stamp
Flick E/Z 173 Hucktoberfest 2010 stamp
Glo Stalker E/Z 170-172 Regular stamp

What I got:

Great Pull!:thmbup:

What I got:

Nice assortment! Really similar to mine, and that's the same BUZZ that I got. I'm thinking about trying to remove the names and text between the skulls.

Last edited:
What I got:

Identicle to what i just got, but instead of a buzz I got another Flick and one of my Flash's was a FLX. I tossed around that Focus and Impact and really liked them both. I was impressed how straight that Impact flew and the Focus probably became my new favorite putter.

No FLX for me sadly. I'm pretty happy with the variety. Probably would have wanted the Hornet Ace Race '10 instead of the Focus.... but that's before I've thrown either mold so the jury's out.

100th Post

100th Post!! My haul showed up today.

174 Z Surge
171 Glo Stalker
171 Z Flash
172 Z Nuke
174 Z Flick
175 ESP Impact
169 Ace Race Hornet
173 ESP Nuke
174 ESP Flash
177 ESP Buzzz

I had my fingers crossed for a Surge and Glo Stalker. The Hornet seems like junk, but the Texas Teams Buzzz is awesome looking (as soon as I remove everything except the skulls and boarder).

Latest posts