• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

My Pro D package shipped today. This buying discs can get addictive. Grabbed 6 discs earlier this week and now this other ten.

They are on sale until 12/16

$37.50 for 10 Pro D/X line
$52.50 for 10 Z line
$5 flat rate shipping only available until 12/16

My box just came in, unfortunately, my car got stick on the way to the course, maybe a snow round tomorrow lol...

Nuke OS
nuke
Nuke SS
Flick - glow
Stalker
Zombie
Glide
Hornet
Comet
And a buzzz AS

Pretty okay with it!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387207093255.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387207093255.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 160
I am not shocked by the Nuke's though I might find a use for one of the 3 as a forehand disc, but with the flick there they might not have a chance.

I know nothing about the stalker or the zombie, other than what marshall street's flight chart has to say, it seems like the stalker was supposed to be discraft's answer to the teebird?

I am pretty excited for the glide as well as all 3 of the mid ranges. Looking to see if the hornet can bump my whippet out of my bag, and I am curious to see how the SS differs from my Z Buzzz that is a contender for favorite disc in the bag lol.

D/X pack just came today...
174g X Xpress
166g X Xpress
176g X Buzzz
169g X Nuke
174g D Zone
166g X Soft APX
169g D Banger-GT
169g X Soft Challenger
169g X Soft Focus
174g D XL

Got kinda boned on the weights and ALL the putters are warped to hell :(

I am not shocked by the Nuke's though I might find a use for one of the 3 as a forehand disc, but with the flick there they might not have a chance.

I know nothing about the stalker or the zombie, other than what marshall street's flight chart has to say, it seems like the stalker was supposed to be discraft's answer to the teebird?

I am pretty excited for the glide as well as all 3 of the mid ranges. Looking to see if the hornet can bump my whippet out of my bag, and I am curious to see how the SS differs from my Z Buzzz that is a contender for favorite disc in the bag lol.

stalker is definitely not a teebird but it's an interesting disc. Not a ton of glide but pretty straight for me.

D/X pack just came today...
174g X Xpress
166g X Xpress
176g X Buzzz
169g X Nuke
174g D Zone
166g X Soft APX
169g D Banger-GT
169g X Soft Challenger
169g X Soft Focus
174g D XL

Got kinda boned on the weights and ALL the putters are warped to hell :(

Don't they also offer a strictly putter package?
I was under the assumption that all the other packages would not include any putters.....

Here's my haul

Z
Crush yellow 171
Zombee pink 175
Glo Flick pink 173
Crystal stalker orange 173
XL orange 171
Buzz green 175
Crystal buzz blue
Buzz SS orange 177+
Glow Comet 168
Misc tournament driver red 173

D/Pro
Avenger red 152
Challenger yellow 161
Xpress white 171
Nuke red 168
Nuke orange 168
Buzz blue 177+
Buzz yellow 177+
Buzz white 165
Buzz white tournament 177+
Focus red 171

Not bad for $95

I'm looking to order one these very soon. I have 60$ left over from Christmas, so should I get the D/X pack now, or wait till my birthday in February to get the esp pack? Which would be better for my skill level?

Anybody else having trouble accessing the sportdiscs.com page? I keep coming up with page not found.

I got mine two days later, but I apparently live pretty close to wherever discraft send them from. Still haven't gotten to throw mine thanks to holidays and stuff.