• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discs doing property damage?

I was playing one day last summer at Flatrocks DGC. Hole nine plays down hill about 300' ish ( i cant remember exactly) to the left is high grass, behind the basket is shule, and way left and down the hill is the parkinglot. I threw (175 champ groove...I know) and it faded HARD. All the cars that park on that side of the parking lot park "head in" with the windshield facing the course, exactly why im not sure. That throw was poor and i was throwing a bad disc so it probably only went 200' or so but man did it take FOREVER to land. During the flight time i was planning my escape route, running to grb my disc unlocking the car, jumping in and peeling out. But i got lucky and the disc fell harmlessly to the ground about 10' away from a Jeep wrangler. Talk about scarry.

Watched a guy griplock a drive that went into oncoming traffic to the right of the fairway in Waco, TX. The disc nailed an oncoming car (which was going about 50mph) in the windshield. Needless to say, the windshield was shattered and the lady driving was hysterical. She got out yelling and screaming with the phone on her ear with the cops. I didn't stick around to see what happened but it was pretty crazy to see.

Latest posts