• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Distance honesty....honestly.

How honest are you really in claiming how far you can huck a disc online?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
careful with that, exagerated paces are highly innacurate over long distances. Natural pace is typically much more reliable.

my natural pace is almost spot on a yd. a football field takes me 101-102 paces. it helps alot when your shoe is 12" long.

Measured at 450. Other shots around 420ft But a gooooood drive....maybe 400.

On an average course, avg drive....probably around 350 for a solid drive...325 for some obstacles and 300 with major obstacles ..

It really depends on the conditions and the layout. I'm not impressed if somebody says they drive 400+, but if they drive 280 through the woods and shape that perfect shot....WAY more impressive

With that said...Open field, avg wind on a really good throw of like a Max D driver.... about 425ft

Most of the time, I just say "over 400" which is true. A few times, I've said "about 450"; which I thought was true at the time. I'm not sure now. I don't know which measurements I trust, and which ones I don't.

Is max what you've done a few times but couldn't repeat on command or is max what you can do consistently? I have hit 405 and 420 a few times over the past ten years. I can do 350 consistently.

I'm sure you'll get a few answers, but I'd say what you can do every day is max. Or at least everything but the very worst days.

Latest posts