• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Distance

what the hell is an a-tier coordinator?

We were running our A-Tier and our Tour stop same weekend before.

So I was managing all the A-Tier courses and TD's because we had 4 active courses going on per day as well as the PDGA tour event.

If they needed things or help, it was on me to make it happen and make sure they had all they needed to be successful and such.

Like. TD, but TD of the TD's.

I suggested that we split the weekends so we could provide a better experience to both tournaments. The benefits are we can put more into our A-Tier and more into our Tour stop, but the unfortunate part is our fly party is crap now, because the pro's are all gone, and there is less spectator traffic from the Am players who are there that weekend.

Who's "our tour?"

You talk a lot like you're affiliated with the DGPT or PDGA tours somehow. Do you just volunteer at a lot of tournaments or what?

Trying to figure out if you actually had any sort of influence in the pro world or if you're just some blowhard on the forums.

Who's "our tour?"

You talk a lot like you're affiliated with the DGPT or PDGA tours somehow. Do you just volunteer at a lot of tournaments or what?

Trying to figure out if you actually had any sort of influence in the pro world or if you're just some blowhard on the forums.

I'm not going to engage in this dick measuring contest with you.
I've put in the time and the work. I've rubbed shoulders and elbows. If you want to not believe me, despite me even posting the stuff publicly, speaking of it by name publicly, then.. That's on you.

I'm not going to engage in this dick measuring contest with you.
I've put in the time and the work. I've rubbed shoulders and elbows. If you want to not believe me, despite me even posting the stuff publicly, speaking of it by name publicly, then.. That's on you.
And here I always thought our "d measuring" referred to distance.

My odds of winning went way up.