• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DIY any ideas on how to make a quality tee sign?

bigred

I'm in the process of making course the only thing is I dont want to pay 100+ for a decent sponcer tee sign does anyone have any ideas? I was possibly thinking of using a very basic metal photo frame.

A Dremel tool and just about any type of wood (pre-cut, chop up a fallen tree, etc.) will make you some nice looking signs if you take the time.

If you're trying to make a map then I dunno...

if the course you are planning on building the tee signs on is fairly wooded then i wouldn't use anything else but what I found in the forest. Use 6" diameter trunks / branches for the post, cut the top off on an angle. If there are any fallen trees (preferably hardwood) slice the trunk (at least 12" in diameter) down to 2" thick pieces and use these as your signs. Burn or carve your hole information (as said above) onto the signs, clear coat with a lacquer and mount to the posts. I personally think these look the best if done properly. Fairly cheap for materials as well, might take some time though.

Latest posts