• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you have a nemesis course?

Not that I have found yet...

I love the challenge of a difficult, non pitch and putt course. The tougher the better, imho.

My home course, Castle Hayne Park in Wilmington, NC.
I'm a lefty, and holes 6 and 8 just kick my biscuits.
Getting better, got a long way to go.

Colonial Estates in Norman, OK. This has to be the easiest course of the three in Norman, but I haven't been able to shoot under a 60 on it. Actually, I rate the difficulty of the three courses exactly opposite from everybody else that plays them. From easiest to hardest, Griffin, Lions, Colonial. I'm sure nobody around here would agree with that, but that's the way they play for me.

My home course, Castle Hayne Park in Wilmington, NC.
I'm a lefty, and holes 6 and 8 just kick my biscuits.
Getting better, got a long way to go.

No F'n way, another disciple of the Shaolin School of Castle Pain? That's where I learned to play, all my homeboys still do. Great course, I was just starting to shoot par there before I moved. It is a challenge, hole 8 just requires every throw to be perfect. I wouldn't call it a nemesis course, though, I love and respect it too much. Start playing with my boys the Tucker brothers, Dave and Drew, and Dallas and Cole and Bradley, you'll get better real quick. D-Tuck and Drew are pretty badass.

Renny hurt my feelings in a bad way so that is my nemesis course. I want my TeeBird back you bastard.

Not that I have found yet...

I love the challenge of a difficult, non pitch and putt course. The tougher the better, imho.

You have a humble opinion. Go play Renny from the Gold tees and see how bad you are.

I'd love to see you on tee 2.

Hey Brotherdave. What do you think?

You have a humble opinion. Go play Renny from the Gold tees and see how bad you are.

I'd love to see you on tee 2.

Hey Brotherdave. What do you think?

You know Innova sneezes Renny Gold, Disc Dog. He'd break out a putter just to keep it challenging. A Polecat only rounds, nothing but birdies.

Latest posts