• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you have your own basket?

Do you have your own basket?

• Total voters
I've got an innova discatcher traveler (bought from someone on dcgr.com).

F'in love it!

I have a DB-5. I think it's the perfect practice basket. The basket part is large and a little high. The chains are heavy and require putting with authority. It makes hitting putts on the course very easy.

Santa Clause hooked me up 2 Christmas's ago, my kids got me another last yr. 2 Discatcher Sports in the yard now. Its AWESOME!!!

I have 2 discatcher sports, a gopher quick shot, an innova traveller, an innove skillshot, 3 DGA mach ones at work, 3 homemade bamboo baskets in my backyard, and 7 bucket targets.

My brother won a DISCatcher SkillShot basket in a tournament and gave it to me since he already had a basket.

I have a Mach Lite, bought red [two years ago?] because I'm a dumbass. At first I hated it, because it was distracting, but then I found it to be a useful tool - I don't have people bangin' chains behind me while I practice, or someone else's cell ringing, bag jingling, reusable water bottle squeaking, **** like that, but I do have this intensely red object to stare at lol.

I have a red Mach lite as well, and I must say it's not that vibrant of a red. It doesn't bother me at all when I'm putting at it.

I have a red Mach lite as well, and I must say it's not that vibrant of a red. It doesn't bother me at all when I'm putting at it.

I almost always play on Mach 3s, so even Innova's basket with the yellow strip up top is distracting to me. To each his own, I guess:|

*It's not crazy bright, but in comparison to earth tones it screams, "Look at me!"

I almost always play on Mach 3s, so even Innova's basket with the yellow strip up top is distracting to me. To each his own, I guess:|

*It's not crazy bright, but in comparison to earth tones it screams, "Look at me!"

for some reason when a play a course w/ innova baskets that yellow lid f's w/my head. i always putt to high :wall:

I just finished up my 9th basket a couple weeks ago. I put the 9th hole right behind the house which is good for putting practice but bad for my windows when I play the course.

b8b8acfe.jpg

I painted them orange just so I can have a distraction. The chastity belts have not gotten to me as much lately.

Have an Innova Traveler and bought a Gateway Titan Pro and Gateway Bullseye when they had their FB sale last year. Need to start using them more since my putting is atrocious.

i have the m-14. perfect for some quick puts anytime. also it breaks down really easy so i dont even mind bringing it around to places

I fail to grasp why we need to explain why we have a basket. It makes sense to say why not, but why? Because I have a yard and I wanted to improve my short game. Why else?

I bought myself a DisCatcher Pro for my 40th birthday this year, so I could finally improve my putting. What a difference a few months makes when you have lots of time to practice! Easily the best investment to shave strokes off your game. :)

Tim S.

I have a Discatcher Sport that I keep in my living room in front of the fireplace. It makes a good conversation piece when I have people over. It's fun to have little indoor putting competitions.
:D

Last edited:
4 homades in the yard/ one DGA Mach 3 portable. If I give up the game then I will have some nice deer feeders/flower planters;)

Latest posts