• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Do you want MVP to make opaques again?

Do you want MVP to make opaques again?

• Yes please

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • No thanks

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
neither did I

I guess if you want to bring back opaque in addition to clear you would need to take into account the logistics behind creating all of your discs in, what, 13 colors? 14? Sounds unreasonable to expect from a disc company

They are providing a lot of colors, I'd like to see r&d sunk into new molds, which I'm sure is happening

Its just colors. Thats still a helluva lot easier than making 70 or so discs in 4 plastics and a bunch of different colors.

I guess if you want to bring back opaque in addition to clear you would need to take into account the logistics behind creating all of your discs in, what, 13 colors? 14? Sounds unreasonable to expect from a disc company

They are providing a lot of colors, I'd like to see r&d sunk into new molds, which I'm sure is happening

What's there to research and develop? They've already figured out how to do it, all the have to do is do it.

How about just the White opaque. The whites are ridiculously awesome for dying. My putter is an opaque white ION with Homer on it and I love it. I would also buy white opaque eclipse minis for 10 bucks a pop.

White Ions please, if it's a pain then don't bother with the rest of the colors :D

But only 'cuz I luv dyeing 'em. A new clear Ion has found it's way into my bag, the opaques never made the cut.

It would be nice if they put out a stack of blank whites for dye's

But, no, other than that I think the clear plastic is more visually appealing than the opaque. Also, the clear discs pop like crazy in the sun

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I just want stormtroopers. Or maybe black ones (shadow troopers?). Other than that, I want more base line cores for putting.

Latest posts