• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Does anybody still throw a Beast?

----> The beast was the first driver mold I had so it still holds a special place.<-----

^^this^^....i have had one in my bag since day one.....

this is the one i have had in my bag since 2009...

DSC00615.jpg

and before that it was this one....

DSC09789.jpg

Still love the beast. Still carry two pro lines in the bag. And now carrying a secret weapon, a 172 old mold pro beast! This thing has a ton of glide! I threw it after work wensday and it didnt land till friday!!

Judging by the amount of beasts I find in the woods I would say they're still pretty popular

Easily the disc I find the most.

Usually I give found unmarked Discs away to new players to try and get them addicted. The Beasts are usually the ones I give them

Judging by the amount of beasts I find in the woods I would say they're still pretty popular

Easily the disc I find the most.

Usually I give found unmarked Discs away to new players to try and get them addicted. The Beasts are usually the ones I give them

But for me personally, Wraiths are the new Beasts

Alot of my friends throw Beasts. They are still popular down here.

Absolutely, I think it's the perfect disc in between a teebird & a Valk.

Nice max D discs for people who struggle to break 375' or those with a little more power who like to throw hyzer flips. Good glide and predictable turn, nice tailwind driver once they get seasoned up.

sh!t ya, the pearlys are the prime. just traded for one, cant wait to get to know it

Great specialty disc for long anhyzers/hyzer flips. Also great as a first big driver.

Great specialty disc for long anhyzers/hyzer flips. Also great as a first big driver.

This. I found a super tacoed one wedged inbetween some rocks after a big flood in our creek subsided. I microwaved it to flatten it out, and it was the first big driver I could really control. Used it for a couple months, but now I turn them over too easy.

I'm bored... here's a couple I had Barry sign on his last day living in WI, right after he won the GMO.

Beast was my go-to driver for a long time. I've turned to the Valk now for less fade at the end

105776_g.jpg

105777_g.jpg

The Beast has become a staple in my bag for straight shots. The Valkyrie use to be my primary driver for this slot but I have been having flippy issues with mine recently...so the Beast has that slot. I also think the Beast is underrated as a versatile disc. For example, I also use a beat in Star Beast for right turns as well. I use to use an old Champ Beast for long right to left hyzer shots.

I've got 2 in the bag. One is a clearish-tie-dye 2x beast while the other is a white, pearly, champ old mold. Great disc!

3 Champs and 1 each Star and Pro. 3 of them are found discs this past year, no ID, brand new.