• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Does Anyone Use Millennium Discs?

Do you know what the current run number is?

My newest ones are 1.31.

Stamp was changed for 1.32, not sure if they are beyond that yet. Marshall St. doesn't list run #'s anymore and the pics are too small to see. 1.31's were run in 16 or 17, I forget which. Current is at least 1.32 but may be 1.33 or more.

Really is the best beginners disc out there, should be a lot more popular. Definitely a better choice than a Leo (which is still a great disc), the healthier fade can show if your form is off better than a Leo in my opinion.

Just put a Seer back in the bag as I am not throwing far enough with my Eagles and FD's to get them to fly how I like. It is a stable Seer, as far as Seer's go. Might just put the PLS back in instead.

Every year I start throwing far enough for the faster crap it snows and over winter I regress back a few steps. Getting to where I might just stop fighting it and keep the less stable stuff in the bag on a permanent basis.

Been throwing the M-Polaris LS for the last year now. It has replaced my DX Gazelles (which I hear are now sadly OOP).

Also throw a JLS

They are a good replacement for a dx gazelle, unless of course you throw into the wind. In the calm they fly pretty similar for me at my elevation and distance.

The QOLF is a key disc in my bag, used almost every round.

The MOLF also slips in occasionally (there is one in there now).

I've ALWAYS got three OLFs in the bag. My main control driver for years now--so good and controllable I dropped true "Fairways" entirely. I've thrown Sentinels, QJs, and others for long stretches, but they didn't stick as I cut down on molds.

Conrad, Barsby and others are throwing Scorps.
Sexton and Jerm throw Mortars (Hyzerbomd, "Powered by Millennium")
Brinster throws Sentinels, an Omega, and has a QJ and OLF in utility roles, from time to time.

Oh, add to that the fact the Roadrunner is a Millennium mold. Or was, originally--Orion LR (Long Roller). Houck rejected it as being too close to the OLS, and Dunipace ran with it.

Last edited:
I throw the Innova Ace. Not the classic Ace, but the newer long-range driver version. I think I read before that it's the exact same mold as the JLS just made in DX plastic with a Innova stamp. Does anyone know if this is correct?

I've ALWAYS got three OLFs in the bag. My main control driver for years now--so good and controllable I dropped true "Fairways" entirely. I've thrown Sentinels, QJs, and others for long stretches, but they didn't stick as I cut down on molds.

Conrad, Barsby and others are throwing Scorps.
Sexton and Jerm throw Mortars (Hyzerbomd, "Powered by Millennium")
Brinster throws Sentinels, an Omega, and has a QJ and OLF in utility roles, from time to time.

Oh, add to that the fact the Roadrunner is a Millennium mold. Or was, originally--Orion LR (Long Roller). Houck rejected it as being too close to the OLS, and Dunipace ran with it.

I've only been carrying them for this year but the OLF magic is great stuff. I myself carry 3 in varying weights and stability. Best speed 9 that's not an FD3 IMO

Probably posted before but hate searching the forums on my phone, so....

3 OLFs. 2 S and 1 Q. If I could only carry one driver mold the OLF wold be it for sure.

3 JLSs. 2 M and 1 Q. Great variety from flippy flipperson to nicely stable.

1 Sentinel.

All in a Millennium/Hyzerbomb Flak 4. :)

Polaris throwers...which is better? Q or S?

I've only thrown a Q. The one I have now is a sparkle and pretty stable, I would compare it to a fresh champ Teebird of the same weight but with less distance. I can throw a M Polaris out to 320', the fresh Q is probably only 280'.

Never did break mine in, was just a lot more stable than I was expecting it to be and never made the bag.

If you try a Sirius let us know how it flies.

If you try a Sirius let us know how it flies.

Will do...I was leaning towards Sirius because it feels more similar to the M plastic than Q does and I really don't like the couple of Sparkle Q discs I've thrown.

Does anyone have the old chart that use to say what the Millennium molds were made of? I remember seeing one stating which molds flight plates and rims were used to create each Millennium disc.

From the Millennium Collector's Page...

Quasar - Retooled Boss
Scorpius - Retooled Destroyer
Astra - Retooled Archon
Astra X - Astra with modified wing for OS
Aries - Mamba X
Aquarius - Dragon X
Orion LF - Wraith / Firebird X
Orion LS - Wraith / Unique Wing
EXP - Banshee / Eagle X
JLS - Teebird / Whippet
Polaris LS - Cheetah X / Whippet