• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does Oakley's sponsorship of the European Open make you want to wear them?

Are you more likely to wear Oakley's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to wear the original straight jacket Oakleys years ago. Their new styles just don't fit right and the design just isn't for me. Switched to Costa del Mar and don't see myself changing unless they go out of business. The majority of people I know who previously wore Oakley have switched to Costa as well.

It is nice to see a bigger company support our game with a relevant product line, but its just advertising.

I just realized my sunglasses are 12 years old. I get my moneys worth out of the "Gas station glasses"

I just realized my sunglasses are 12 years old. I get my moneys worth out of the "Gas station glasses"

Heh after faithful service of almost 30 years the earpiece broke off my Aviators, so until I got replacement parts I was wearing some cheapies. What I found was that I can't make them last. It seems that the care I take in not stepping/sitting on them or losing them is directly proportional to the price tag!

Curtis

Latest posts