• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dominator & Mamba On The Loose

im kinda wondering if they really went up for sale just yet or people just think they sold out. i dnt even know how many were made. if it was a small amount,i can see em sellin out

I wanna Dominator.
Just so I can say
" I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher, in other words sucker, there is no other............"

im kinda wondering if they really went up for sale just yet or people just think they sold out. i dnt even know how many were made. if it was a small amount,i can see em sellin out

they were for sale, but there was only like 5 of them. Innova was only charging $11 too, so we should all hold strong and not shell out $25 on eBay next week.

yeah, you'd be surprised how many people are willing to pay extra for black discs, but never think to have them dyed.

Well this might be the first instance where it really makes sense to have a black disc. I personally hate black discs - love the way they look, but can never find the dang things. Anyway, if Innova was smart they'd only release the black mamba in limited quantities for fundraiser events.

I've already contacted them, asking about possible release dates for a "green mamba" and "white mamba." Probably won't hear back until next week though(I guess some of them like to go out and do stuff on the weekends or something).

I am intrigued though, by the way they worded it with "test material." Do you think they're trying to change the Champ blend again? and in what manner?

I've already contacted them, asking about possible release dates for a "green mamba" and "white mamba." Probably won't hear back until next week though(I guess some of them like to go out and do stuff on the weekends or something).

I am intrigued though, by the way they worded it with "test material." Do you think they're trying to change the Champ blend again? and in what manner?

I was thinking that same thing...possibly trying to recreate CE?

Unconfirmed gossip.... New plastic manufacturer coming soon! It is my understanding that Innova just rebid there plastic supplier contract and the new plastic is more CE like. Can we get confirmation?

(wild speculation & unconfirmed gossip) CE plastic had a certain amount of lead in it and because new restrictions came down on how much lead can be in plastic products they had to switch up the plastic used in the discs.

Latest posts