• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dominican Republic

Doktor John

Birdie Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I'll be in the DR all next week and don't see any public courses listed...does anyone happen to know of any private courses there? Wouldn't matter where at, if you know of one I'll get there :)

sounds like an excellent way to add some new course to your repertoire and perhaps help get that gold.

Just bring a portable with you and invent your own course somewhere...make sure to take pics of each hole, note the approximate distance, and enter it as a course out here...if enough people start traveling to the DR in search of this fabled mythical course, it just might get installed...

anything been made yet? I'm heading down there at the end of the month and could totally bring my weekend bag if there is a reason (not bringing a portable basket with me though- costs too much to bring on the plane)

Tierra Alta Disc Golf Course

If anyone is still looking at this thread, there is a new disc golf course in Boca Chica, Dominican Republic, very close to the capital. Its 9-holes with Dynamic Discs Veteran Baskets, neatly cut grass, facilities, and a Dominican meal. You do have to make an appointment but it's worth it.