• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Don't leave prodigy discs in the heat to long.

yeah I did, I guess I worded the question wrong maybe. If they're having all these issues why does it seem like they're the flavor of the month? Is it just because its something new?

The issues stem from them being new and inexperienced in another level of an industry that they thought they could just jump right into.

Same thing happened with Grip, MVP, Legacy, and probably more.
Fwiw, that isnt an excuse im making for them, its the truth. They will either learn and grow like Lat is starting to do, or they will not and at best they'll be as popular as a company like GW who cant do anything right, but people love them anyway

Time to throw that badboy in the MP with as RARE COLOR in the title and sell it for a boat load of money. Since this seems to be the common theme there

From the people that brought you distressed lumber and torn jeans comes Faded Disc!

What a bunch of a$$ hats. It would one thing if this was the first run of plastic, not mold, that they ever did but they should have their act together by now.

I know what I'd say "Should have bought legacy" ;)

I like legacy as much as the next guy but they arent the model of consistency either. Not to mention their own little problem with dye. Like, it was rubbing off onto other discs and peoples hands... New discs lol. Anyway.

Suckss for OP but put your pitchforks down people. If you wanna hate, dont buy their stuff, easy.

I've had my D1 and D4 sit in the sun for more than 2 hours and never had any issues with them fading. Must be the color of this one?

Just like my Hypercolor™ shirts from '89

Beat me to it...dating ourselves.

If he posts a pic with the disc faded, but with a bright pink handprint, then we're on to something.

I think the mids will be available in "acid washed" colors.

Think of it as a product feature - you could mask off an area of a new disc in your favorite shape, leave it in the sun for a few hours, and voila - custom "dye" job without the mess!

I have a champ coyote that I let my dog play with that looks that way. Took more than 2 hours, but champ-type discs all seem to fade eventually.

Latest posts