• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Don't leave prodigy discs in the heat to long.

glustic

Par Member
After 2 hours sitting in my car today. It started out bright pink.

8554423979_a2a7557218.jpg

That first batch of pinkies made it out of the factory without UV protection in the dye. The others won't do that.

Anything else these guys can get wrong? First defects along the rim edge, then incorrect and illegal weights, then strange damage from tree hits, now fading out in the sun. Nice!

Theyll chalk it up to a limited run of a "Global warming" blend.

I would wait a year or so before trying any Prodigy products. I like that these players empowered themselves by joining this company but I'm not spending my money on products that aren't time tested.

Anything else these guys can get wrong? First defects along the rim edge, then incorrect and illegal weights, then strange damage from tree hits, now fading out in the sun. Nice!

What are they getting wrong? Seems these are all the rage. My local place had some drivers and they were really grippy, btu way too fast for me. I was going to try out some of the mids at least when they came out or grab a proto off the marketplace....any reason I shouldn't?

What are they getting wrong? Seems these are all the rage. My local place had some drivers and they were really grippy, btu way too fast for me. I was going to try out some of the mids at least when they came out or grab a proto off the marketplace....any reason I shouldn't?

Didn't you read the issues I listed out?

Any reason you shouldn't? Do the words "quality control" mean anything to you? Personally, I would wait until they get their act together.

Didn't you read the issues I listed out?

Any reason you shouldn't? Do the words "quality control" mean anything to you? Personally, I would wait until they get their act together.

yeah I did, I guess I worded the question wrong maybe. If they're having all these issues why does it seem like they're the flavor of the month? Is it just because its something new?

After 2 hours sitting in my car today. It started out bright pink.

8554423979_a2a7557218.jpg

Time to throw that badboy in the MP with as RARE COLOR in the title and sell it for a boat load of money. Since this seems to be the common theme there

Latest posts