• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dont think I have ever seen anyone this BAD!

well it was edited to be funny so i laughed for the first few minutes...glad the poor soul finally started to get it.

As painful as it was to watch I almost wonder what the guys making the video are trying to do to the poor guy. I feel like half the advice he was getting was bad and just making things worse. As for the 3 year old, get him to a distance competition fast. That is crazy amazing. Does he forehand putt too? Reminds me of the 2 or 3 year old kid I saw in So Cal that was an awesome putter.

As painful as it was to watch I almost wonder what the guys making the video are trying to do to the poor guy. I feel like half the advice he was getting was bad and just making things worse. As for the 3 year old, get him to a distance competition fast. That is crazy amazing. Does he forehand putt too? Reminds me of the 2 or 3 year old kid I saw in So Cal that was an awesome putter.

That is my son putting. I went real quick to the course and he made one from 25 ft out I put him on the 35 ft area and rolled the camera. I ended up leaving after that.

By the way here is the kid you are talking about.

I do think my little man can out throw this kid, but I am unsure if I can get a news crew. I am really trying hard to get some form of media because that is a stipulation set by the people that keep track of the records.

i really wonder what discs his buddy has him throwing though... i think they're prob something silly like bosses or kitanas, i mean that's a wicked hyzer for a controlled throw like towards the end... i think he'd be better served with a roadrunner or a teebird, something a little slower and easier to control...
cyclone... that's what he needs or a flx xl...

As if it would matter with such throws... :doh:

I lost it when he hit the sign as well! Haha Everyone is different, I've taught quite a few people how to throw. Some of them are doing good to make 20ft, I've had others start out throwing 100-150ft. The first time I got up to throw, I put so much umphh into my throw, I literally spun around and fell on my ass! lol My first round, I felt like a monkey ****ing a football. At least he's stayed with it, and showed improvement.

My thoughts are the same as someone else in here. I wonder what disc they gave him, a Flick? Get the guy a light Cheetah or Leopard. Heck, maybe evena Stingray for crying out loud.

He could use some advise from my Son.

WOW now that you mention it that makes perfect sense. With my son I have never told him about his release which I think is a bit jacked up, but I did tell him where to throw and he just crushes it. I mean for a 3 year old you can not get much better.

That is my son putting. I went real quick to the course and he made one from 25 ft out I put him on the 35 ft area and rolled the camera. I ended up leaving after that.

By the way here is the kid you are talking about.

I do think my little man can out throw this kid, but I am unsure if I can get a news crew. I am really trying hard to get some form of media because that is a stipulation set by the people that keep track of the records.

LOL I'm glad you're excited about your son playing and all, and that is a really a good thing, but you are starting to remind me of this:

Buddy just needs to stop trying to throw it so hard. Looks like someone who has never thrown much frisbee. Go out with a putter and play catch with him for a while

Yes, there are definitely people that bad, and worse. After a year and a half at it, I'd say I'm maybe about at the level of the second part of the video. And when I was trying new ways of throwing, I hit signs like that, sometimes multiple times in a row. I don't think the video was done for humor -- I think more likely to give beginners a sense of hope that no matter how bad you are when getting started, then you can get better.

he's probably throwing it like a lid with the index finger on the rim. His release is all over the place. That and throwing fast drivers. Dude needs putters and mids.

I'm gonna have to blame the teacher not the student for that abysmal display.

That was a wicked putt.

And when the first dude hit the sign, soda came out my nose, so thanks for that.

Latest posts