• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Down Stream

filmflicker

I splashed my Champion Starfire, with a really cool factory die in a steadily moving stream, a few feet deep. Any guess how easily it will move down stream, Im just trying to decide where to look if I go back in a couple of days.
-russ

We played a joke on one of our friends at our local club.

We went to this tournament in Athens, AL. The Athens Sportsplex course... not a very friendly course on a day when the winds are blowing 50mph and 30 degree weather, anyways....

He lost his Boss, his Groove, and his putter in this fast moving stream. Next day one of the guys in our club gets word of it. Gets his wife to call him early the next morning "Sir I found these in my yard, they had your name and number on them", "How did they end up in my yard" , He made up some city like 30 miles south of where we were. He totally fell for it, he was like "Mam those are disc for disc golf, I threw them into a stream about 30 miles north of you, if you could mail them back to me...."

It was hilarious.

Oh yeah, back to topic. Depends if they sunk to the bottom of drifted a little.

My guess is they are as good as gone.