• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dumbest Disc Names

i never liked the wide-rimmed driver names (nuke, boss, ape, destroyer etc.) im not 9 years old. you dont need to market a macho, supermasculine name to me. i let the disc name itself.

i actually like discmanias line. simple, minimalist and to the point.

i never liked the wide-rimmed driver names (nuke, boss, ape, destroyer etc.) im not 9 years old. you dont need to market a macho, supermasculine name to me. i let the disc name itself.

i actually like discmanias line. simple, minimalist and to the point.

Agreed.

Yet of all the discs I have compared, as much as I would like to throw Discmania for that reason, the Nuke and the Ape along with the Destroyer and Strikers are the best for my game.

Then again, I was scratching my head about how I should feel about a disc named River. What type of disc is that going to be? Well, name aside it is the best disc ever made for my game. A rose by any other name is just as sweet.

yeah i throw a destroyer but def not because of the name.

and i completely agree, polecat is a horrible name.

Skeeters pretty bad. I also don't like the XD. Actually, I don't like most two or three letter names (aside from Discmania's intention-revealing names). If I'm at the store and I see an XL, XS, QOLF, etc something just turns me away.

Boatman
Breeze
Core
Flick
Hybrid
JUJU
Northman
Putt'r
Quarter k
Rubber Putter
Squall
Te Moko
The Wheel
Wedge
Wing and a Prayer

miracle and pig stand out to me as sounding lame.

also, pontiac and innova need to decide to who owns starfire and firebird. what's next, the innova grand prix?

miracle and pig stand out to me as sounding lame.

also, pontiac and innova need to decide to who owns starfire and firebird. what's next, the innova grand prix?

pontiac doesn't exist anymore so i'm guessing innova