• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dx stamp Jolly launcher Valkyries

The dx stamped firebirds aren't a real dx stamp. I bet they will still do a real dx stamped jl firebird someday

10582771093_bc77cf15bf.jpg

The lighting in my office is horrible.

Mine arrived today. These have pearly rims. My old pro Valk is flatter than these and these are not stiff. But I like them.
picture.php

Is that a jl totem teebird??? I looked at the innova store but didnt find any?

Likely long since gone. You can probably find quite a few on the trading sites or even on eBay, but I bet their prices are a little inflated. I have two; one for show and one for throwing.

I could not help myself so I purchased another Gazelle. Its graphic is reverse from the current DX Stamp. Not that it is going to add any value to the Champion version, but I still found it unique enough to warrant another one. However, I could not bring myself to purchase the DX Stamped Champion Eagles, Barracudas, or Vipers. I am not normally a wall hanger, but the DX Stamped Champion Destroyers are so awesome that it needed a few others up there with it.

That's awesome, they really need to start doing all these stamps on their champions as well. The DX art is always pretty rad, especially for the Boss and Destroyer

I might someday, but I am really trying to dial in other discs. Once the winter passes and I can go to a course where I am certain I will not lose discs, I might just have a field day with most of the discs on my wall (I am not a serious collector).

Got two on the way with every intention of using them as throwers. Cant wait for them to get here.

Latest posts