• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dyes o booter

got some new stuff ive been doing. been busy doing dyes for locals lately.its been fun!

cryztal stalker. i dont know what that little brown spot is,i just looked again and its not there. must b a glare or something
IMG_4349.jpg

this is the one i wanted the stencil for, bootron

ur welcome for the stencil bhuff.

anyway. heres a fresh one i just got done with a few min ago. i did it for a buddy of mine who went to iowa state. the reds came out great on the yellow plastic.i had to do a 20 second dye in black after i did the red outline to achieve the maroon color. worked out great.

IMG_4353.jpg

no bleads! thers some red at the top but thats in the disc itself. kinda sucks but whatever.

yep. it was easier to judge the amount of black i wanted in the red. say i did the black first i wouldnt of known how long to leave it, if i put the red after it might of come out so dark it would look black too. so doing the red as dark as i could get it,then dipping for a small amount of black at a time. it let me get the shade i wanted