• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Baseline Plastic (for Cycling)

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
When is Dynamic Discs going to release a baseline plastic for their Distance and Fairway drivers?

I would really like to cycle some baseline plastics quickly into the lineup to lessen the mold variations I currently carry. I really like lucid plastic (and fuzion, fluid) but a testament to their great plastic is they will take a long time to break in and change flight characteristics, vs. a baseline driver like DX or KC Pro.

(This is one of the reasons I keep going back to a PD lineup is the plastic variants; glow for beef, gline for straight to OS and pline for straight to US.)

C'mon DD, wassup!

Didn't they stop making the truth in baseline? They aren't showing much interest in baseline anything other than putters.

Didn't they stop making the truth in baseline? They aren't showing much interest in baseline anything other than putters.
I thought they were promoting the new 'Prime' plastic few months ago to address this exact gap in their lineup. Whatever happened to that?

Bio Fusion beats to roller in less than a season like Innova's pro, has great grip and glide. but doesn't chunk up nearly as bad as pro. Easily my favorite Lat blend next to hard and perfect for cycling IMO.

Bio Fusion beats to roller in less than a season like Innova's pro, has great grip and glide. but doesn't chunk up nearly as bad as pro. Easily my favorite Lat blend next to hard and perfect for cycling IMO.
I'm always quite surprised when people say that the Bio beats in quick, because it should be a mixture of Fuzion and Lucid which are both quite durable.

Am I missing something? :confused:

I'm always quite surprised when people say that the Bio beats in quick, because it should be a mixture of Fuzion and Lucid which are both quite durable.

Science?

They still make classic truths, and they are amazing. Probably one of my favorite discs and it's so great I'm that classic plastic. They wear into dead straight with no fade and will hold any line.
This is incorrect and doesn't make any sense. I even had a bio suspect that I intentionally threw into a concrete repeatedly to "break in" and it barely made a difference.

You're not missing anything. You are correct in that Bio doesn't beat in quick, it's just a regrind of fuzion plastic.

Been throwing a Bio Suspect quite a bit for over a year and it hasn't beaten in very much. Bought a second for a back up and, by what I've seen so far, it's going to be awhile before I need to bring it out.

For me, bio seems to act a lot like star plastic. At least in mids, don't know how bio lasts in drivers though.

They still make classic truths, and they are amazing. Probably one of my favorite discs and it's so great I'm that classic plastic. They wear into dead straight with no fade and will hold any line.

This is incorrect and doesn't make any sense. I even had a bio suspect that I intentionally threw into a concrete repeatedly to "break in" and it barely made a difference.

You're not missing anything. You are correct in that Bio doesn't beat in quick, it's just a regrind of fuzion plastic.
A Suspect is not a good test of the above. The drivers certainly beat in fast. Faster than just about anything else I've thrown.

A Suspect is not a good test of the above. The drivers certainly beat in fast. Faster than just about anything else I've thrown.

Thanks for the heads up then. I'll keep that in mind when I replace my Escape or look into any other higher speed discs.

I asked DD sales about importing some westside BT a couple days ago and they said no dice, but that they are working on getting them in something that will be close to BT.

No time frame mentioned :/

^^^ Westside BT drivers.

Missed my edit window but didn't want anyone thinking there was no more BT in molds that are already imported.

My bio Truth beat in REALLY quickly. Only bio I've had, though.

Latitude is releasing their retro (baseline) plastic next year and it should encompass more than just putters and mids from what I remember reading. I imagine it will be available throughout the triumvirate.